Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Karple T (ctracyverizon) - BPL Guest

My Locale Mid-Alantic
About Me Karple T has not added a biography yet.
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListSub 5lb 3 Day List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Karple T

Showing 181 - 190 of 457 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...46

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cone Results
Ok ... that looks good! Edit: back to thread : )

In Make Your Own Gear » Caldera Cones - My Adventures in Improving the ULC system
February 17, 12:54pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cone Results
I got a simmer ring too from Rand last month : ) He sent it with the ULC/Inferno set I got. I have been using it to heat up thick soups and it works well. I have a mini fry pan with a copper ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Caldera Cones - My Adventures in Improving the ULC system
February 17, 8:56am

Lid
lol ... me too about a month ago. I wanted to buy the stove with a lid but he did not have one he could part with yet. I imagine he is trying to source them right now : ) Don't loose that...

February 14, 2:50pm

"Caldera Cones - My Adventures in Improving the ULC system"
Yep - Have to admit that's pretty sweet. Well - Thanks a lot ... now you got me going down that road. Did you ever find out what the plastic stove lid was from?

February 14, 11:31am

"Caldera Cones - My Adventures in Improving the ULC system"
Dan, Why not get the TD Fissure and have a full cone that heats the entire pot? I just got one for a .9L Deep Evernew and it all fits inside along with the inferno insert. That also allevi...

February 14, 7:50am

NeoAir
PM sent

In Gear Swap » FS: Thermarest NeoAir (Medium)
February 13, 6:41pm

SOPHIA KNOWS
That's a great resource. Thanks a lot for the info. I also had not thought about how many resupply places there are in the park so I can carry less food. I know there are restaurants too.

In Gear Lists » 8 Pound Summer List | Shenandoah to Harpers Ferry
February 10, 6:53pm

Spring List
I will be getting up early and hiking untill dark so It should be easy to make some good miles. I am going to stealth camp as much as I can but the ear plugs will be with me. Thanks for the s...

February 10, 6:18pm

Late Spring AT list
Anyone out there have feedback. I am not sure about needing the layers for nighttime and I am trying out Benders MYOG lightweight silk/apex quit that I have not tested out yet but should be good...

February 10, 3:12pm

WTB - Zelph GoTo-stove
Anyone have one to sell or trade?

In Gear Swap » WTB - Zelph GoTo-stove
February 09, 11:29am

All Reader Reviews by Karple T

Karple T has posted no reviews.