BPL Community Profile

Eric Lundquist (cobberman) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Dry side of the Eastern Sierra's
About Me Eric Lundquist has not added a biography yet.
StateNV
My PDF Gear List3-Season Sierra

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Eric Lundquist

Showing 181 - 190 of 628 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...63

Forum » Thread

Re: Looking for old BPL Titanium Short-Handled Spoon
LiteTrail carries a very similar spoon. 1/2" longer than the BPL spec. http://litetrail.com/shop/litetrail-titanium-spoon-regular-handle

In Gear Swap » Looking for old BPL Titanium Short-Handled Spoon
October 06, 12:47pm

Re: First MYOG- ultralight 3 mil drop-cloth tarp! PICS!
Your pictures aren't showing up. Another cheap tarp, quite a bit stronger than 3-mil poly but considerably heavier to boot, is a standard blue tarp. This guy modified it to be a hex shape f...

In Make Your Own Gear » First MYOG- ultralight 3 mil drop-cloth tarp! PICS!
October 05, 4:36pm

Re: Wild Oasis
FYI, I own a stock Wild Oasis and use a polycro groundsheet without any problems. The modification you're describing would be interesting but SMD already has much of what you're suggesting...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Wild Oasis
October 04, 7:03pm

Re: Trinity Alps Septemberfest 2012
The majority of the group arrived around noon at Bowerman Meadow. We stumbled on Marc and his brothers campsite, easily identifiable due to the presence of cuben fiber, and looked around for what ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Trinity Alps Septemberfest 2012
October 03, 11:23pm

Re: Bay Area GGG 5.0
"Any chance of funding SamH, AndrewS, or MikeC! To come give a clinic ?" Not a bad idea! I'd also be interested in seeing some more cottage manufacturers. Trail Designs and Gossa...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Bay Area GGG 5.0
October 02, 6:14pm

Re: merino washing (at home/outdoors/travelling)
At home: Cold wash with detergent only (no softener)/Hang Dry Outdoors: Water Travelling: Cold/Warm Wash w/ Woolite Travel Packet/Hang Dry I have a few fairly thin wool shirts (Patagonia 1 &am...

In GEAR » merino washing (at home/outdoors/travelling)
October 01, 1:07pm

Re: Trinity Alps Septemberfest 2012
Another fantastic trip in the Trinities. It was great to see some new faces and connect with those I've met from last year's Trinity Alps trip and the GGG IV. Thanks again to Ken for plan...

In Post-Trip Reports » Trinity Alps Septemberfest 2012
September 30, 10:56pm

Re: US campers - alcohol stove fuels
Great photo Franco. I would assume that adding water would reduce the amount of flames along the sides of my pot. It's often higher than the lid and makes removing the pot quite difficult whe...

In GEAR » US campers - alcohol stove fuels...
September 27, 1:51pm

Re: adding contact info to a SD or CF card
I suggest taking a picture of a business card or other contact information. Keep in mind that RAW files are not readable on all computers. A JPEG would be best.

In Photography » Camera Found on Lake Plateau
September 27, 11:20am

Re: Re: Re: Thank you for the replies
"I wonder if it got a dose of fabric softener too. [gnashing of teeth]" Could have been an all in one soap/softener. Those kinds of cleaners are banned in my laundry room.

In GEAR » question about a down bag that has been machine washed (without my consent)
September 26, 6:22pm

All Reader Reviews by Eric Lundquist

Eric Lundquist has posted no reviews.