BPL Community Profile

Ben H. (bzhayes) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale So. California
About Me Ben H. has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ben H.

Showing 181 - 190 of 311 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...32

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: 1.5" Knife: 35 grams, $0.95
That pretty much parallels my thoughts on it Newton. Plus I had a good time leading on my wife with it. I got home showed my wife and said I made a splurge purchase. She said she didn't ca...

In GEAR » 1.5" Knife: 35 grams, $0.95
October 18, 1:49pm

1.5" Knife: 35 grams, $0.95
Picking up a VGA cable at Frys last night I noticed they were selling a nice little lightweight knife for $0.95. http://www.frys.com/product/6533023?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG also in blue...

In GEAR » 1.5" Knife: 35 grams, $0.95
October 18, 10:59am

Re: Try this site...
I tend to be pretty skeptical of any answer to those questions from someone who could be sued if I get sick from following their advice. Way too many safety factors built in for me. That is one t...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » salami
October 17, 11:16am

Re: Camping and digestive issues...
It sounds like a change in diet issue. Acidophilus is a pill you can buy that is just the live and active cultures from yogurt. It helps keep you regular though it is usually recommended for cons...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Camping and digestive issues...
October 16, 2:37pm

Re: FYI- Hexane treated soy products
Lara bars don't have soy in them, so... of course they don't have hexane treated soy. Are there any energy bars with non-hexane treated soy?

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » FYI- Hexane treated soy products
October 16, 12:15pm

Re: Recall notice- Justin's Peanut Butter
it sounds like Justin's and TJ's are selling the same peanuts.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Recall notice- Justin's Peanut Butter
September 27, 6:09pm

Re: WTFudgesickle?!
I have to agree with Ken's subject line. It sounds like they have an un-written rule that the thickness of the envelopes can not exceed 3/4". That doesn't sound like, "if it fit...

In Gear Swap » META - Shipping USPS flat rate envelopes
September 27, 6:07pm

Re: META - Shipping USPS flat rate envelopes
They are the priority flat rate envelopes? It sounds like they are treating them like media mail, but I have never heard of media mail flat rate envelopes. If they are priority mail envelopes...

In Gear Swap » META - Shipping USPS flat rate envelopes
September 27, 5:14pm

Cool!
They look pretty nice. How does the edge seem?

In Gear Deals » Knock-off CRKT UL Knives: $10
September 21, 4:20pm

try the shoes out before your in the middle of no where
I think you need to break in the shoes and see how your feet will do with them BEFORE you get to the trailhead. I can't tell you how any particular shoe will fit your foot. Go to a good runni...

In GEAR » UL hiking shoes
September 11, 5:48pm

All Reader Reviews by Ben H.

Ben H. has posted no reviews.