BPL Community Profile

Ben Wortman (bwortman) - BPL Guest

My Locale Nebraska
About Me Ben Wortman has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ben Wortman

Showing 181 - 190 of 564 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...57

Forum » Thread

fly
I use an A-Just-a Bubble http://www.cabelas.com/product/Fishing/Terminal-Tackle/Floats-Stops%7C/pc/104793480/c/104779980/sc/104336280/A-Just-A-Bubble-Floats/702072.uts?destination=%2Fcatalog%2Fb...

In Fishing » bubble/fly
January 29, 7:33pm

Sierra Trading Post
I just saw that Sierra trading post got in a supply of mountain hardware tents. They have the drifter, hoopla, archer and others. There is also a 35% off coupon right now.

In Gear Swap » WTB: 2 man double walled tent, $100
January 25, 7:32pm

FS - EE Rev X Quilt 20 Degree Overstuffed Long Wide
******* SOLD***** I have a 2012 Enlightended Equipment Rev X Quilt: 20 degree with over stuffing Long (6'6") Wide Red Outside and Black inside. I have slept in this exactly 2 nig...

In Gear Swap » FS - EE Rev X Quilt 20 Overstuffed Long Wide
January 25, 7:03pm

Pad
I'll take the pad

In Gear Swap » FS: EE RevelationX, SmartWool, Exped
January 25, 6:57pm

loation
FWIW All of my use with SPOT has been in the mountains of Co, Wy and Ut. I hve not had any issues, but I usually try to activate it in an area with a good view of the sky.

In GEAR » Delorme InReach or Other???
January 25, 3:02pm

None yet
I actually discovered that my wife renewed our SPOT subscription. It is good till this fall, but from the looks of things, I probably would have done the renew on the SPOT and followed things thro...

In GEAR » Delorme InReach or Other???
January 25, 2:22pm

Cool
That is really neat. I'll have to try it.

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG: modify a food bag with a bottle cap
January 25, 7:18am

go
I say go also. You will be happy you did! Don't worry about storms. Bring good raingear and you'll be fine.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Elk Park/Chicago Basin shuttle loop questions
January 23, 6:39am

BRRRRR!!!!!!!
Its COLD out. Get this tipi and stay warm! Someone please buy this so I can get the backpacking tent I so long for!!! Thanks Ben

In Gear Swap » Massive UL TIPI and Wood Stove
January 16, 12:24pm

Pole angle
I have found that if you angle the poles from closer together on the ground to pointing outward (front and back) at the peaks, this will tighten the top ridge. It essentially spreads the top ridge...

In GEAR » Shangri-La 2 Owners/Tarp Owners
January 15, 10:28am

All Reader Reviews by Ben Wortman

Ben Wortman has posted no reviews.