BPL Community Profile

Stuart Burke (burkest) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Collegiate Peaks Wilderness
About Me Stuart Burke has not added a biography yet.
CityMadison
StateWI
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear List140 mile Colorado loop hike

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stuart Burke

Showing 181 - 182 of 182 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Forum » Thread

Gossamer Gear spinnsheet ground cloth
Has anyone used these ground cloths? I am wondering if they would be suitable to use the material to make a tarp. The weight of the fabric is 1.06 oz/yd2 given the specs on GG's website, so it ...

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear spinnsheet ground cloth
December 26, 6:37pm

Re: Skurka to give slideshow in Duluth
Andrew, I live in duluth and will be coming to your presentation on the 3rd. Would it be possible for you to bring your jam 2007 prototype pack along? I am curious to get a look at the pack.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Skurka to give slideshow in Duluth
December 22, 7:21am

All Reader Reviews by Stuart Burke

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Simblissity Levagaiter
I love these gaiters. I wear them every time I go hiking. They breathe well, dry fast, keep debris out of my shoes and stay in place. When I first used the gaiters it took a few tries to get the fit r...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
February 26, 4:47pm

Montrail Stratos XCR
I like mine quite a bit. They fit well and are reasonably light. My only complaint after hiking 40 miles with them is that the padding around the ankle soaks up a lot of water and takes a long time (s...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
October 31, 8:39pm