November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Stuart Burke (burkest) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Collegiate Peaks Wilderness
About Me Stuart Burke has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear List140 mile Colorado loop hike

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stuart Burke

Showing 181 - 182 of 182 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Forum » Thread

Gossamer Gear spinnsheet ground cloth
Has anyone used these ground cloths? I am wondering if they would be suitable to use the material to make a tarp. The weight of the fabric is 1.06 oz/yd2 given the specs on GG's website, so it ...

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear spinnsheet ground cloth
December 26, 6:37pm

Re: Skurka to give slideshow in Duluth
Andrew, I live in duluth and will be coming to your presentation on the 3rd. Would it be possible for you to bring your jam 2007 prototype pack along? I am curious to get a look at the pack.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Skurka to give slideshow in Duluth
December 22, 7:21am

All Reader Reviews by Stuart Burke

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Simblissity Levagaiter
I love these gaiters. I wear them every time I go hiking. They breathe well, dry fast, keep debris out of my shoes and stay in place. When I first used the gaiters it took a few tries to get the fit r...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
February 26, 4:47pm

Montrail Stratos XCR
I like mine quite a bit. They fit well and are reasonably light. My only complaint after hiking 40 miles with them is that the padding around the ankle soaks up a lot of water and takes a long time (s...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
October 31, 8:39pm