Brian Senez (bsenez) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale New England
About Me Long distance hiking, trail running, cycling, triathlon

ME-GA '06
LT '08
CitySouthwick
StateMA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brian Senez

Showing 181 - 190 of 219 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Forum » Thread

Gloves and Mittens
Add $5 to cover shipping CONUS Starting with some glove liners: -SOLD- Ibex Knitty Gritty $8. one pair M/L new. top row. -SOLD- Pearl Izumi Shine Wind Mitt $14 XL new. This is a glove liner...

In Gear Swap » Gloves and Mittens
October 19, 1:35pm

Mountain Hardwear Compressor PL
This is a size M Compressor PL synthetic jacket bought new in 2006. It has about a month of hiking use. The jacket is in great condition with plenty of loft. I have removed some of the features ...

In Gear Swap » Mountain Hardwear Compressor PL
October 19, 9:38am

re: barefoot stream fording?
I cross barefoot most of the time. I do some barefoot running and have fairly tough feet. I will work my way through the stream slowly using my trekking poles as additional points of contact. I ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » barefoot stream fording?
October 18, 10:55pm

re: both cuben packs and Jam still available
Bump

In Gear Swap » Packs: Cuben MLD, Cuben Zpacks, Golite, Granite Gear
October 18, 8:13pm

re: Kookabay
I've been happy with my Kookabay pad for swing season, and they are custom made so you can get it however warm you want. Here is my current late fall / early spring setup: Suluk46 1/4" 7...

In GEAR » Winter Pad
October 17, 8:22pm

Fenix PD10 and Petzl headlamps
I bought several Fenix lights and like the LD01 the best. I have only used this light around the house to test it out. It is very bright! $45 shipped CONUS Includes: PD10 light with all or...

In Gear Swap » Fenix PD10 flashlight
October 15, 6:16am

Re: Price Reduced

In Gear Swap » Cocoon Hoodie M Grey
October 14, 11:23am

re: WTB: tent stakes
I'll sell you 8 vargo ti shepherds hook stakes with a zpacks large cuben stake stuff sack for $15 shipped. The stakes weigh 8-9 grams each and the stuff sack is 3 grams.

In Gear Swap » WTB: tent stakes
October 13, 5:21pm

re: weight of wm ultralite
I just purchased a new WM Ultralite in regular size which weighs in at 868g or 30.6oz The bag is however very warm. I want a quilt!

In GEAR » Best 15-20 Degree bag for the Weight? WM UltraLite? Hummingbird? Others?
October 13, 10:59am

re: Socks for hot weather
I really like the Defeet Leviatator lite with one inch cuff. These are non cushioned very similar to a cycling sock. A pair in XL weighs just over an ounce at 31g. As long as the shoes are comfo...

In GEAR » Socks for hot weather
October 13, 5:37am

All Reader Reviews by Brian Senez

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

ZPacks Zilch
I have an XL Zilch with a center pocket and padded waistbelt all in white cuben. The weight of this is 160g (5.6oz). I recently used this pack for a nine day hike from Gorham NH to Hanover VT on the ...

In Backpacks - Frameless
October 15, 5:57pm