BPL Community Profile

Andy Duncan (bluewater) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Andy Duncan has not added a biography yet.
CityLaguna Beach
StateCA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://seatosummitultralight.blogspot.com/
My PDF Gear ListWinter Sierra Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Andy Duncan

Showing 181 - 190 of 304 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...31

Forum » Thread

Anza Borrego 2012
Many thanks to Nick for organizing a fun trip through some of his stomping grounds in the Anza Borrego desert. We left our GPS units at home and followed Nick along mostly cross country routes that...

In Post-Trip Reports » Anza Borrego 2012
February 21, 9:23pm

Sespe Trip
Hey Kevin, I'm interested. I like the idea of covering some more ground this time. Thanks for mentioning the 18 mile thru hike Nick, that sounds like fun. I can fit 5 plus their gear to help sh...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » ok who is up for a spring sespe trip ??
February 16, 4:23pm

Re: Gear
Thanks Nick. Looking forward to the trip this weekend!

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Anza Borrego Feb 18 & 19?
February 16, 1:47pm

Re: Re: Re: Anza Borrego Feb 18 & 19?
I realize Nick already offered but in case anyone still needs gear I have exta Neo-Airs (small, medium, large), quilts (40 and 20 degree, both wearable ul quilts) and various inflatable pillows etc.

February 13, 11:41pm

M50
Thanks for the info on the new M50. I just ordered 3 yards of the Aegean Blue and 3 of the black for a winter quilt. At only 0.04 oz/sqyd heavier than SevenD it's worth giving it a try. Will it...

In Make Your Own Gear » New M50?
February 11, 1:00am

Kaweah Basin
Thank you for sharing an amazing trip! Kaweah Basin is now on my 'must hike' list. An impressive cross country trip at any age. Great photos!

In Post-Trip Reports » Kaweah Basin via Shepherd Pass and Kern Canyon-Sequoia NP 8/19-8/26/2011
February 08, 7:26pm

"Sierra High Route - Should I stay or Should I go?"
Thanks Bradley for starting this post and to all who have replied. I have not hiked the SHR. I have been reading everything I can find on the SHR non stop for the past few months in prep for late n...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Sierra High Route - Should I stay or Should I go?
January 18, 12:33am

Anza
Nick, I'm interested in joining the trip. Thanx for organizing this, sounds like fun.

January 01, 2:52am

JMT resupply logistics
Have a great time on the JMT next summer. I am already planning on doing it again in 2012 after a really good time last summer. Which direction are you hiking? I will be going south bound again and...

In Pre-Trip Planning » JMT logistics questions.
December 31, 1:38am

Great article
Thanks for posting your article John. I appreciate the details and the spread sheet makes it easy to compare the bottom line on many different shelter options, including the ground sheet, guylines ...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » SUL/XUL Enclosed Shelter Comparisons
December 30, 11:28am

All Reader Reviews by Andy Duncan

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Titanium Goat AGP AGP
I used these poles on the JMT last summer and had no problems. They are extremely light and the grips and very comfortable. The locking system is smooth and flawless. I have used them in snow and mile...

In Trekking Poles
July 06, 11:20pm

Thermarest Neo-Air
After using the large (19oz) for the extra 5" in width and the regular (14 oz) to save a little weight I finally just settled on the small (9 oz). It's lightweight and perfect as an extended ...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
October 01, 2:24am

zpacks Company
I ordered a Hexamid Tent on Sept. 1st and received it on the extact day Joe said it would mailed out. When I added some accessories to the order at the last minute he sent them without charging for th...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
October 01, 2:01am