BPL Community Profile

. . (biointegra) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Puget Sound
About Me "Soli Deo Gloria"
CityCircumnavigable
StateWA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.vonbora.org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by . .

Showing 181 - 190 of 1143 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...115

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Cricket Field report
@Doug: Are the seams on the Cuben version bonded, sewn, or a combination? Did you have to seam seal it? @Brad: Thanks for the photos and report!

In GEAR » Cricket has arrived
May 01, 7:58pm

Re: An Open Letter to GoLite
Here, here. And a humble request for lighter fabrics on sleeping bags and insulation items, like back in the day. The Ultra 20 Quilt was a great item and has yet to see a true rival for the price...

In GEAR » An Open Letter to GoLite
April 30, 10:00pm

Re: New website for Kooka Bay!
Nice job, Bender. Humble suggestion: make the font a bit smaller and the page a bit narrower for versatility.

In GEAR » New website for Kooka Bay!
April 30, 12:04am

Re: Confirmed Weight of the WM HighLite 6'0"
17 oz. on the nose w/ 1 ounce of overfill in a reg. 15 ounce on the nose in a short. If anyone has one that is 19 ounces, then it is overfilled. The fabric simply doesn't fluctuate in weig...

In GEAR » Confirmed Weight of the WM HighLite 6'0"
April 29, 8:26pm

Re: FS: Odds-n-ends Part III
pm sent on several miscellaneous unclaimed wee things

In Gear Swap » FS: Odds-n-ends Part III
April 29, 7:50pm

Re: Re: BD to use Nanotech in upcoming tents
I have not had the pleasure of sustaining blowing rain yet in that tent, although we did have a wet snow storm the night following the hail, with no issues. We were also using the BD vestibule and...

In GEAR » BD to use Nanotech in upcoming tents
April 28, 11:08am

Re: Glueless Climbing Skins for Tele / Rando / Splitboard
They just recently received the split board version in Denver, so they were heretofore unavailable for b/c riders in proper form. I'm tempted to ship them to you to try out first, Sam, if you ...

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » Glueless Climbing Skins for Tele / Rando / Splitboard
April 28, 10:58am

Re: BD to use Nanotech in upcoming tents
My Highlite has performed admirably on the three different trips that I have used it. Every time we pitched above tree-line and had no issues with wind stability. Only one of those times did I de...

In GEAR » BD to use Nanotech in upcoming tents
April 28, 10:52am

Re: Re: Re: Ti vs AL
What I see is that the Ti Sol could be at about 7.5 oz. with an MYOG Aluminum foil lid and no cozy!

In GEAR » JetBoil Sol - TI vs. AL
April 27, 7:55pm

Glueless Climbing Skins for Tele / Rando / Splitboard
I just picked up a set from: Gecko Skins Has anyone used these yet? I am looking forward to it for several reasons, lighter weight being one, convenience another. They came in at 26 oz. on my ...

In Winter Hiking » Glueless Climbing Skins for Tele / Rando / Splitboard
April 27, 4:29pm

All Reader Reviews by . .

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Cloudveil Company
I had well used and more or less thrashed a jacket that was an early model lightweight 3-layer stretch shell over a period of about 8 years when it "gave up the ghost." Specifically, it beg...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 29, 10:18pm

zpacks Company
I really appreciate the attention to detail in both product and customer service that Joe set's forth. I also really respect his commitment to the reason his gear is created, even to the point of...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 29, 10:12pm

Casio Exilim EX-V8 (awesome video quality!)
The Casio EX-V8 has proved to be the perfect blend of light weight, video quality, sound quality, photo quality, + features that I need for trail & climbing use, as well as everyday moments w/ kid...

In Photography - Hiking & Backpacking Cameras
April 19, 11:35pm

Terra Nova Laser
2009 version adds a rear door and 2-way zippers on both sides. It looses the second main zipper and ability to open up the porch all the way and claims to loose a few ounces of weight...but this ende...

In Shelters - Double Wall Tents
April 19, 10:37pm

Patagonia Spraymaster
This Jacket is a great idea, but unfortunately did not perform as well as I'd hoped. It comes in at 11.7 oz. in a size M, which is heavier than specified from Patagonia. Pros: - fabric...

In Clothing - Raingear
April 10, 10:37pm

Trader Joes Indian Fare
It is as close as you can get to a good restaurant experience in the wilderness - all the work is done for you and the food tastes fresh. Jaipur Vegetables & eggplant are especially yummy; some o...

In Foods - Prepackaged Meals & Side Dishes
March 21, 12:07pm