BPL Community Profile

Matthew Perry (bigfoot2) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Oregon
About Me KILTED backpacker!!
CityEugene
StateOregon
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Matthew Perry

Showing 181 - 190 of 1337 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...134

Forum » Thread

Long term durability of Enlightened Equipment bags/quilts.
Well, I have been using one of Tim's very first quilts since circa 2007(?),well before he became EE, and it is still going strong. Never had any issues with it in over 300 nights (that's a ...

In GEAR » Long term durability of Zpacks, Enlightened Equipment and Western Mountaineering bags/quilts
February 09, 10:38am

Gear Talk
"It's obvious to me that it is all a stove people problem. They're a tribe of ne'er do wells if I ever saw one. We should call in the UN. :)" Figures you'd want the UN ...

In GEAR » Gear Talk
February 09, 10:07am

Your first "UL" piece of gear?
"Sorry but it's going to be hard to beat the story of saving lawn mowing money for a WM bag! That is Cool." Yeah, but I carried it in a giant Jansport external with about 50 lbs of...

In GEAR » Your first "UL" piece of gear?
February 09, 9:50am

Random quotations
"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt "Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but NEVER hit soft." Theodo...

In Chaff » Random quotations.
February 08, 10:14pm

Your first "UL" piece of gear?
Western Mountaineering sleeping bag for the Boy Scouts. Saved all my lawnmowing money for two years in 1982/83 to get that thing. I was the warmest scout at Brownsea leadership camp that year with ...

In GEAR » Your first "UL" piece of gear?
February 08, 9:47pm

The Next Great Gear Invention
"I'm still searching for a viable hammocking solution for my wife and I and have been sorely disappointed in the lack of a market answer that is even remotely light enough to compete with ...

In GEAR » The Next Great Gear Invention
February 04, 12:50am

Awesome Conquistador Beer Can (AC/BC) Pot
Dan, I'll test it in the AC/BC set up and also use it in my Backcountry Boiler. Thanks! Matt

In GEAR » Awesome Conquistador Beer Can
February 03, 11:24pm

Noob-eh?
Scott, Hope you like your Noob-eh (or whatever it's called). As for me, i'll stick to my WB fly with doors, home made 9.5 ounce hammock and still be $200.00 (and at least a pound lighter) ...

In GEAR » The Next Great Gear Invention
February 03, 9:05am

Awesome Conquistador Beer Can (AC/BC) Pot
Dan, PM sent. Thanks for the awesome service and very generous offer to ship BEFORE receiving payment! M

In GEAR » Awesome Conquistador Beer Can
February 02, 3:20pm

Sunday Tips
Ian, Exactly! M

In Chaff » Sunday Tips
February 02, 12:41pm

All Reader Reviews by Matthew Perry

Matthew Perry has posted no reviews.