Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ben 2 World (ben2world) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale So Cal
About Me Ben 2 World has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ben 2 World

Showing 181 - 190 of 10277 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...1028

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: "SC Governor is So Wrong!"
@Michael L: Spot on!

In Chaff » SC Governor is So Wrong!
July 06, 12:53pm

Re: Re: America sits on a throne of lies!!!!!
@Ian, who wrote, "Perhaps some self reflection is in order?" Absolutely. Note to self: Ian has shown yet again that he has nothing to say bout the issue at hand -- so don't respo...

July 06, 12:23pm

Re: "SC Governor is So Wrong!"
1 "Ben's logic is: all evil in the world must be abolished and atoned for before the confederate flag can come down, otherwise there's hypocrisy...and god forbid there should be hypoc...

July 06, 12:16pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: "SC Governor is So Wrong!"
Jerry: I totally agree that Confederate flag has been stained. But your silence about the stain of the Star-Spangled Banner is deafening!! You know, the flag that was carried into Iraq under t...

July 06, 10:08am

Re: Re: Re: Re: "SC Governor is So Wrong!"
Ian - Stick to the issue -- versus getting personal? Or if you can't defend your stance -- then please take your own advice.

July 06, 10:01am

Re: Re: "SC Governor is So Wrong!"
Nice try, Ian. I take a very, very dim view of people who willfully cherry pick to focus only on the evils of others while willfully glossing over the evils of one's own. It's not just ...

July 06, 12:45am

Re: Re: Re: "SC Governor is So Wrong!"
@ Craig -- Sorry, I misspoke. So it's OK to pick on the blood-stained Confederate flag while glossing over the blood-stained Star-Spangled Banner?

July 05, 10:51pm

Re: "SC Governor is So Wrong!"
@Jefferey, who wrote, "So Ben, after all this, at the end of the day, you're going to proudly fly that confederate flag with an easy conscience. Just as you did going in to this discussion...

July 05, 8:35pm

Re: Re: "Black Monday?" Redux
"My own thoughts are that the vast majority do not enjoy being underemployed or non-productive after spending years studying advanced math or engineering. " I would agree. But that do...

In Chaff » Black Monday?
July 05, 8:07pm

Re: "Black Monday?" Redux
The Euro seems, to me, a wrong-headed "triumph" of politics over economics. The sooner the Eurocrats can admit to their own fundamental mistake, the better for everyone.

In Chaff » Black Monday?
July 05, 7:46pm

All Reader Reviews by Ben 2 World

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Big Sky Ultra C Aluminum Tent Stakes
I've been using titanium shepherd hook stakes for years now -- loving their ultralight weight but disappointed with their suboptimal ground penetration and holding power. These stakes can be bent...

In Miscellaneous Products
January 09, 8:02pm

Titanium Goat Adjustable CF Trekking Poles
I received my pair and went on a moderate 2-hour hike today (approx. 2,000 ft. elevation gain over 2.7 miles -- then returning back down). I find the specs to be accurate, and the poles a beauty to...

In Trekking Poles
July 06, 11:33pm

MontBell Versalite 20
This is a no-thrills but well-constructed frameless day pack. You can see photo and specs here. You can also see BPL...

In Backpacks - Frameless
June 04, 7:18pm

Coleman F1 Ultralight
The first review touched on the F1's performance. This post will describe and critique the set up process. Prior to buying the F1, I have used the MSR PocketRocket (PR). With the PR, all you ...

In Stoves - Canister
January 28, 11:03am

Micropur MP 1 Chlorine Dioxide Water Purifier Tablet
Comparison to Potable Aqua above is incorrect. For bacteria and viruses, Micropur is just as effective and easy to use (15 minutes treatment time). It is only for protozoa (e.g. cryptosporidium) t...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
January 06, 9:28am