BPL Community Profile

Brian Johns (bcutlerj) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale NorCal
About Me Brian Johns has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Francisco
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brian Johns

Showing 181 - 190 of 684 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...69

Forum » Thread

West Coast List Add Request
Could not see a "list" to add to, but I am in San Francisco and would like to add a few things to the box if its convenient. Email or PM me for info (or to send me in the right direction....

In Gear Swap » New type of PIF -- the Travelling Hiker Box!
September 16, 10:01pm

Spikes Found
Thanks everyone. Thank you, Ammon. PP incoming.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Katahoula Microspikes or similar
September 09, 5:14pm

Re: WTB: Katahoula Microspikes or similar
TTT

September 08, 4:34pm

WTB: Katahoula Microspikes or similar
Let me know what and how much. Thanks.

September 07, 12:53pm

Yes ... please
Funny you should post this. Was looking at my "around the house" SAK last night thinking, I should try to find replacement scissors for this work horse I've had since 2001.

In Gear Swap » OCD PIF
September 05, 3:58pm

Gorillas and Picasa
You'll need to upload them to BPL anyway so it's easier if they are on your computer but it doesn't matter if you use a third party to host them online. Save the pics in a file destinat...

In GEAR » Bearikade Scout or Small Bearvault in a Gorilla Pack?
September 04, 8:55pm

Re: Lumbar pad or no lumbar pad??
With the weights you are citing, I don't think it should make too much of a difference. That said, call Chris at Zimmerbuilt and see what he says. I guarantee if you can think of it, he will t...

In GEAR » Lumbar pad or no lumbar pad??
September 03, 5:21pm

Re: Inner available?
I don't have one, though I posted a similar add recently (for a solo MLD-DM inner) and wanted to let you know I went with an older SMD Serenity a fellow BPL'er offered me. Can't say en...

In Gear Swap » WTB: 1P net tent for Duomid
September 01, 11:29pm

Cricket Inner for Duomid
As I understand it, it works well with the Duomid. The difference is that the cricket inner has a 10" or so high solid fabric along the front side to deal with splash that might be experience...

In GEAR » Cricket inner in Duomid
September 01, 11:16pm

Bear Vaultss ...
I think bear vaults are back. After the Yellow incident BV added a second tab/lock and it has been allowed since. There is good info on the seemingly out of date BV website.

In GEAR » Bearikade
August 31, 2:33pm

All Reader Reviews by Brian Johns

Brian Johns has posted no reviews.