BPL Community Profile

Ashley Brown (ashleyb) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Ashley Brown hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Ashley Brown has not added a biography yet.
CitySydney
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ashley Brown

Showing 181 - 190 of 1159 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...116

Forum » Thread

Re: Hey Ashley...
Didn't you know? BPL assigns a personal gear guide to every new member... I get $10 for every question of yours that I answer! ;-)

In Gear Deals » BaseGear 20% Off All Non-Sale Items
July 28, 1:43am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RE: www.TMOUTDOORS.webs.com
Cool, works for me. =-)

In Gear Deals » TIM MARSHALL NEEDS YOUR HELP
July 28, 1:11am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RE: www.TMOUTDOORS.webs.com
Oh, I didn't go to the photos page. I visited pretty much every other link tho! Maybe you should mention on your "Rates" page that there are some examples of prices on the photos page.

July 28, 12:48am

BaseGear 20% Off All Non-Sale Items
Yep, basegear.com is good. I've ordered from them before and they shipped fast.

In Gear Deals » BaseGear 20% Off All Non-Sale Items
July 28, 12:46am

Re: Re: Re: Re: RE: www.TMOUTDOORS.webs.com
Hey Tim, nice site! I wish you the best of luck with it. Small suggestion: it would be great if you could put up a few examples of what people can order and how much it might cost. eg. simple 30...

July 28, 12:30am

Re:Should I Be Concerned?
I don't think it will deteriorate over time. But someone correct me if they've experienced it...

In GEAR » Should I Be Concerned?
July 27, 8:55pm

Re: Should I Be Concerned?
I'd say the mesh isn't a problem, except for aesthetics. So it's up to you whether you want to swap it out for another one. Kinda like a pot with a couple of scratches on the outside......

In GEAR » Should I Be Concerned?
July 27, 8:53pm

Re: Re: Re: Thanks Ashley...
Yeah I hear ya. But you just need to raise your "acceptable" weight slightly, or decrease your width requirement slightly. The SL3 has a trail weight of 3lb 15oz, it's nice and big...

In GEAR » Black Diamond Products?
July 27, 3:22am

Re: Re: Tents are evil
The Scarp 2 doesn't require trekking poles. It is 52 inches wide all the way along the length of the tent. The double rainbow doesn't need poles either, but it is a single wall and it is on...

July 27, 3:14am

mirage
you beat me to it...

July 27, 3:12am

All Reader Reviews by Ashley Brown

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Potable Aqua Iodine Drinking Water Germicidal Tablets
I am always amazed when people say that idodine treated water tastes horrible. Sure it does -- if you don't do it right. The key step is to neutralise the iodine with vitamin C... but don't...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
March 03, 11:02pm