BPL Community Profile

Aaron Reichow (areichow) - BPL Guest

My Locale Northern Minnesota
About Me Aaron Reichow has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Aaron Reichow

Showing 181 - 190 of 819 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...82

Forum » Thread

Bear Paw
Depends on how much head room you need, but you could hang the Pyra Net 1 inside pretty easily. It'd be more of a one-third inner, but it's pretty dang light- around 8 oz IIRC for the stand...

In GEAR » Golite Shangri La 3 half inner
March 24, 9:30am

Re: Sleeping Pad update, Recommends????
Kooka Bay certainly has some options... 60x20x2.5 Mummy 10.2oz 46x20x2.5" Rectangular 9.6oz For synthetic insulation of an R value of 4, add 2 oz to those values. Otherwise, R value is...

In GEAR » Sleeping Pad update, Recommends????
March 23, 3:57pm

Re: Re: Re: Again, wow
@Tohru I can think of at least one REI which definitely follows the Ikea model in Roseville, MN. Doesn't have the herd direction power of an Ikea, but you have to see a lot of the store if you ...

In GEAR » Friendly expertise on camping. Please READ!!
March 23, 3:35pm

Re: It's like a car crash...you can't turn away.
EDIT: Nevermind- last post shows that point has been gotten. Welcome to BPL! Any idea why they don't build an REI up here in Duluth? :)

March 23, 10:55am

Re: Re: Re: PyraNet
A little late, but as promised! See all the photos First photo is of the Pyra Net 1 stuffed into a Granite Gear sack of some sort. Mine has a 70D silnylon floor- a standard 30D or cuben floo...

In GEAR » Bearpaw Wilderness Designs, cuben PyraNet1
March 23, 10:28am

Re: Re: Re: Another big thumbs up!
I'd also add a big thumbs up! Communication, value, and work is all great. I have a Pyra Tent and a Pyra Net 1.

In GEAR » Bear paw
March 23, 10:18am

Re: Nemo Zor not a substitute
Mary - don't mean to discourage you from trying a Kooka Bay pad as I love mine... But if you find find the vertical baffles of the BA pads to be comfortable I don't think you'll like th...

In GEAR » Pacific Outdoors Peak Elite AC Pad???
March 23, 9:40am

In Defense of BPL
Painting the BPL community or the replies here as unkind or harsh is completely unfair. I get the sense that Ahren had the best of intentions, but he made the classic newbie mistake of walking ...

March 23, 9:37am

Winter
Speaking of winter- I get a lot more use out of my windshirt than I do my hardshell during the northern Minnesota winter.

In GEAR » North Face Rainwear
March 22, 4:45pm

Re: Re: I cannot believe this hasn't sold yet.
@Jake Not quite! I'm waiting for one to pop up on here, but in Large. free bump!

In Gear Swap » FS: BPL Absaroka Medium New
March 22, 4:39pm

All Reader Reviews by Aaron Reichow

Aaron Reichow has posted no reviews.