Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Anthony Weston (anthonyweston) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southern CA
About Me Anthony Weston has not added a biography yet.
StateCa
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Anthony Weston

Showing 181 - 190 of 1321 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...133

Forum » Thread

quilt

In Gear Swap » FS: EE Enigma 20 850 DT
April 25, 10:22pm

MSR Lightning Ascent Snowshoe - Women's blue 22 inch with tails
MSR Lightning Ascent Snowshoe - Women's blue 22 inch with tails $125 free shipping conus Frame Material: aluminum Binding System: PosiLock (AT binding) Crampon Material: sta...

In Gear Swap » MSR Lightning Ascent Snowshoe - Women's blue 22 inch with tails
April 23, 8:08pm

bump
bump

In Gear Swap » Montbell Mirage Jacket black, XL, 900 fill down
April 23, 7:28pm

brian/newwarrior/com
So how do you use brian/newwarrior/com to send a message?

In Gear Swap » Patagonia Hiking Shorts
April 22, 1:32pm

sp
sale pending

In Gear Swap » FF Helios XT down pants, Large Black, waterproof/breathable Pertex® Sheild®
April 17, 4:19pm

Helios pants
this is photo FF Helios Pants, my camera is not working but the Helios XT down pants are similar and brand new. I'm selling because of an injury that will keep me off the snow, my loss your gai...

In Gear Swap » FF Helios XT down pants, Large Black, waterproof/breathable Pertex® Sheild®
April 16, 9:10pm

mm
bump

In Gear Swap » Montbell Mirage Jacket black, XL, 900 fill down
April 16, 9:03pm

sold
sold

In Gear Swap » Katabatic Gear Blackwelder Quilt
April 16, 11:43am

no longer for sale.
I sold another pack so I'm going to keep this one.

In Gear Swap » Zpacks Blast tall torso
April 16, 11:42am

Zpacks Blast tall torso
Zpacks Blast tall torso, new never used in the field. Blast 36 - 3,600 ci / 11.9 oz, tan and black, hydration port and sleeve, removeable carbonfiber stays Rods: 22.75 inch stays (1.8 oz), also a ...

In Gear Swap » Zpacks Blast tall torso
April 16, 7:03am

All Reader Reviews by Anthony Weston

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Zpacks Exo with external stays
The zpacks Exo, is light and tough and just the right size. I have a 6lb baseweight but with food and 3 liters of water, I end up carrying about 18lbs which the Exo handles with ease. It has a great ...

In Backpacks - External Frame
March 14, 8:12am

Zpacks Exo
The zpacks Exo, is light and tough and just the right size. I have a 6lb baseweight but with food and 3 liters of water, I end up carrying about 18lbs which the Exo handles with ease. It has a great s...

In Backpacks - Frameless
March 14, 8:01am

zpacks Company
Joe, goes out of his way to give you the best service. My pack had shoulder straps that were too tight and Joe fixed them for me at no charge. Top knotch service.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
November 16, 8:33pm

EnLIGHTened Equipment Epiphany-K Quilt
light, warm, versatile The 2 things I like most about the Epiphany-K quilt are I have a 20 oz quilt that will keep me warm down to zero degrees and the same quilt has a wide temperature range b...

In Sleeping Bags - Quilts & Top Bags
June 30, 11:58am

Gossamer Gear Spinshelter
Most excellent tarp, it kept me dry during a early snow storm in Hoover Wilderness last year with high winds. I like the flexability of the different positions it can be pitched in and it's well m...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
August 13, 4:09pm

Montbell Breeze Dry-Tec UL overbag (M)
Finally a bivy that breathes. It light, inexpensive compared to other bivies. I use it with a tarp, with a marmot helium sleeping bag (not the EQ version but a sleeping bag that breathes as well). It...

In Shelters - Bivy Sacks
July 19, 12:41pm