BPL Community Profile

Ben Crocker (alexdrewreed) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Kentucky
About Me Ben Crocker has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ben Crocker

Showing 181 - 190 of 915 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...92

Forum » Thread

lifestyle choices
I feel like I have engineered my life to do what I want. I wanted to have kids. I have sired 3 of the best human beings I know. I've worked regularly and have not regretted the sacrifice of ...

In Philosophy & Technique » lifestyle choices
June 05, 9:28am

Bear Encounter
Seems like reasonable idea to me, Tom. I would think he's not likely to follow you a couple miles out. I'm sorry to hear about such aggressive bears in our areas.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Bear Encounter
June 05, 9:02am

Share Your Trees
Roan Highlands of the Tn/NC AT in fall: Cortez Tree on the Pacific coast of Nicaragua:

In Photo Gallery » Share Your Trees
June 03, 12:04pm

Visitor center ladies
I think Peter's on to something the rest of us have missed. I bet they love Brit accents.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Resupply food - from supermarkets, a redcoat needs help...
May 31, 6:53pm

Resupply food - from supermarkets, a redcoat needs help...
ed, I haven't walked the CT but have re-supplied at a lot of American groceries. I think you can bring either stove fine with fine American re-supply food. Unless you're wanting to work ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Resupply food - from supermarkets, a redcoat needs help...
May 31, 2:57pm

Brosh Jock
I'm changing my name next week to Brosh Jock. I hope you don't mind.

In Chaff » All Bobs Plesae Report
May 31, 12:54pm

Help me take my clan into the Sierras
Thanks for the recommendation, Nick. Golden Trout area looks pretty big. Where would you go in? Are there any opportunities for even daytime trips up to lakes or around peaks? ANy specific area...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Where to "family backpack" in the Sierras
May 30, 3:25pm

Big Pine looks pretty nice. The lakes and surrounding peaks are just what I was looking for. I checked it out on Caltopo and photos from google maps. The limited mileage may be fine for us lowla...

May 30, 12:39pm

Thanks, Art. I will look into it for her. The trip options you mention look fine too. I was looking at Onion Valley but had not noticed the Big Pine area. As far as temps go, will we be fin...

May 30, 11:14am

Thanks for the advice. I was looking at some of those. I think we are looking at 30-40 miles. I have never taken diamox. Works pretty well? How long do you take it?

May 30, 10:50am

All Reader Reviews by Ben Crocker

Ben Crocker has posted no reviews.