BPL Community Profile

Will Webster (WillWeb) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Will Webster hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Will Webster has not added a biography yet.
StatePennsylvania

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Will Webster

Showing 181 - 190 of 361 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...37

Forum » Thread

Everclear permit?
Don't know the situation in CA, but here in PA Everclear is also illegal BUT there is an exception for non-beverage use. You have to apply to the state for a permit, but to my surprise they gr...

In GEAR » Safest (least toxic) fuel source for California alcohol stove
June 15, 7:42am

Via
I've been told that you can make Via with cold water, but I've never tried it. Their Italian roast is pretty good for instant.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » lightweight coffee
June 15, 6:23am

Eco-mesh
PM sent about the eco-mesh shirt

In Gear Swap » Closet Cleaning - Clothes
June 13, 3:07pm

Carrying a DSLR
There have been a lot of threads on the question of how to carry a DSLR while backpacking. When I take a DSLR, I use a Think Tank DH20 "Digital Holster" case. I hang the case from the...

In Photography » Canon s95 v. DSLR
June 13, 2:50pm

Re: Hikers soup
Come to think of it, isn't that how you make haggis?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How to dry out wet socks in the backcountry?
June 13, 12:10pm

Hermit Loop
Last November, after consulting with the great folks at hikearizona.com, my wife and I did: Day 1: Shuttle bus to Hermit Rest; sunrise on the rim; hike to Hermit Rest campground, make camp and ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Grand Canyon backpacking route (4 days, 3 nights) - would love suggestions!
June 13, 11:19am

suck it up?
I know they raise 'em tough in Scotland, but sucking the water out of dirty hiking socks?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How to dry out wet socks in the backcountry?
June 13, 10:33am

GF3
"With the GF3, Panasonic continues to court the mass market, with a camera that furthers its trend of simplification and new-user befriending. It's a gentle refresh of the GF2 but one from...

In Photography » Two new "mirrorless" bodies
June 13, 6:31am

Ham
You might want to look for Country Ham. It's cured for an extra-long time and ends up a lot drier (and saltier) than regular ham. Because of the low moisture and high salt it's actually s...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Freeze dried Ham in foil pouches
June 11, 3:17pm

Re: tarp
Ryan - that's the thing: I haven't done this before so I don't know what my preference will be. Al - Maybe that's what I need to do - get out in the woods with something cheap a...

In GEAR » Help me pick my first tarp
June 10, 11:29am

All Reader Reviews by Will Webster

Will Webster has posted no reviews.