Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 181 - 190 of 656 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...66

Forum » Thread

Sorry I took so long to get back....
Mary, I mentioned this earlier about the Stoke 29 “Also looked at the Stoke 29, which has a proper sized torso but it is just too big for a day pack”. It just seemed too big and floppy but the...

In GEAR » Lightweight Day Pack - What are some good options?
April 05, 11:29pm

re:MYOG Framesets
Dave, I was just hoping to get a look at how you shaped them. That's all.

In GEAR » 2012 50L Golite Jam (out of the box)
April 05, 8:45pm

Cool
You mind taking a photo of that laminated stay and sharing it with us? How much does it weigh? Thanks Dave.

In GEAR » 2012 50L Golite Jam (out of the box)
April 04, 9:05pm

Lowe Alpine Lightflite 28
Avery, I like the Lowe pack. The 25 or 28 is pretty cool and at 14.1 and 14.5 ounces respectively are pretty light. Wish they stated how long the torso is and how many CI they are. That would he...

April 02, 9:10pm

VO24
Dean, Is the torso correct sizing or is it well below the shoulders? That's the only problem I had with the Stoke 19. Torso was unisex and probably three inches below the shoulders so it was...

April 02, 8:39pm

Thanks
John. I'll keep looking a little longer. When I'm carrying three litres of water and gear I'd prefer to have the hip belt and a bit of a frame to releive the weight. I don't want it...

April 01, 9:44pm

you could
just die it your own favorite color!

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear releasing new iGorilla!
April 01, 9:40pm

^^^^^^^^^
I agree. What a waste of time and energy. And BPL at its worst. Too bad its not April Fools.

In GEAR » You stink, Nalgene!
April 01, 9:36pm

works fine for me
Hey Jeff, I just looked for a quality name brand battery online and found the cheapest price and bought a set. Think they were energizer. Haven't needed them yet. No need for charcoal. At...

In GEAR » new to steripen - questions
March 31, 11:23pm

Went to REI
and tried on a few different small day packs. I had held most hope for the REI Stoke 19. Nice features but the torso is really short. I put some Exped sleeping pads in the pack and walked around th...

March 31, 8:31pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.