BPL Community Profile

Clint Hewitt (WalkSoftly33) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale New England
About Me I have lived in NY, CT, MA and now ME.

Areas I have hiked in:
2011: CA, Little Yosemite Valley, Local Maine Hills, Katahdin (2x)
2010: NOBO AT Thru Hike
2009: NY Bear Mt and Coldspring
2008: NY- CatSkills

Thru the years I have hit NH- White Mountains, MA- Mt. Everett, Mt. Grey Lock multiple times.

My pack weight has come along way...I think I remember years ago something about a game of horseshoes set...
CityBiddeford
StateME
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListCurrent AT - Set up

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Clint Hewitt

Showing 181 - 190 of 254 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Forum » Thread

Re: Nice Pack
Thanks Michael! I do not think that was the pack. In fact now think about it I think it was made of cuben fiber and the designer did not want to create another seam so he used the attachment to ...

In Make Your Own Gear » First MYOG Pack
September 24, 9:15am

Re: Re: First MYOG Pack
"If anyone would have suggested to me making a pack out of lime green, black and dark blue XPAC I would have felt a cold chill run up my spine." I just cracked up when I read this. Tha...

September 24, 9:10am

Re: Re: Open minded
"I guess my contention is that the people behind all these online arguments are far more important than the arguments themselves. Start with the basic premise of mutual respect and civility, a...

In Chaff » Open minded
September 24, 8:30am

Re: Re: Re: Open minded
Rog, "Folk who are unable to articulate the feelings that are affecting them suffer from internal pressures they don't understand. This leads to repression, or externalisation in action...

In Chaff » Open minded
September 24, 8:19am

Re: pack
Thanks Steve! I used a size 100/16 needle. The thread I used was a bit to much for this project. Coats and Clark Extra Strong Upholstery 100% nylon. They recommend to use a size 18 needle wi...

September 24, 7:28am

Re: "First MYOG Pack"
Thanks! The rear pocket does not wrap around the pack to the side pockets, there is a seam dividing the two. I looked up Dave's Jam mod pack and it seems his does not have a seam there. Hmmm...

September 24, 7:17am

Re: Re: Environment and Ego
Miguel, Not to sidetrack to much from the original post (Lets have an "open-mind" about it) I have already weighed my ukulele and found it is about 15.0oz or 425g, so of course I searc...

In Chaff » Open minded
September 24, 7:02am

Re: Re: Environment and Ego
Travis, Yes, a language or standard gives individuals something to "measure up" against to attempt to understand each other. Your example of your violin class and half of your class...

In Chaff » Open minded
September 24, 6:31am

First MYOG Pack
All XPac Body: Lime, Bottom and Pockets: Black, Trim and Extension Collar: Blue Weight: 502g 17.7oz (maybe under 17oz-16.5oz once a few more straps are trimmed) The demensions are 35" Ta...

September 23, 4:55pm

Environment and Ego
Consider that our identities are being defined by our environment. For example I have a relative that when ever she sees and individual with out a T-shirt on or some one with dread-locks lets sa...

In Chaff » Open minded
September 23, 9:23am

All Reader Reviews by Clint Hewitt

Clint Hewitt has posted no reviews.