Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ryan Smith (ViolentGreen) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me Ryan Smith has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ryan Smith

Showing 181 - 190 of 1172 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...118

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The real reasons why Israel is bombing Palestine
"I can't speak for the Jewish people as a whole now, but the Israeli government (and US!) has been and is so far from God and Love and has been for so long, that they may as well be anti t...

In Chaff » The real reasons why Israel is bombing Palestine
July 24, 5:19pm

Re: Thanks!
Best of luck Mike. I recently purchased a Copper Spur UL4 or I would be all over it. Ryan

In Gear Deals » My idea of the ultimate family backpacking tent has just been launched on Kickstarter!
July 23, 6:02pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: The real reasons why Israel is bombing Palestine
Justin, I think most Christians know the Jewish people strayed from God's plan off & on throughout history. That doesn't change the fact that, according to the Bible, they are God...

July 23, 5:19pm

Re: Re: The real reasons why Israel is bombing Palestine
"Funny how U.S. fundamentalist Christian churches support Isreal. You'de think they'de be pissed because they're not Christians." Christian churches support Israel because ...

July 23, 11:24am

Re: Re: Low Weight
"My main point is that the hammock is light because it is small. I find a larger hammock, say 120"x60" to be much more comfortable. A slightly larger hammock doesn't raise the we...

In GEAR » New Hammock Company, Made in USA, 5.2oz Single Hammock
July 23, 10:37am

Re: John Muir Trail Record Attempt 22-July
Aaron, What do you think they're chances are? Ryan

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » John Muir Trail Record Attempt 22-July
July 21, 8:43pm

Re: Why is this forum so inactive?
SUL is a fringe group of an already fringe group, plus this site has shifted dramatically in the last 2-3 yrs. Very few are pushing to drop those last few ounces like the days of old. Most people a...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Why is this forum so inactive?
July 19, 5:12pm

Re: Re: Just so I understand it -
Agree with Todd. Clothes can get you to 30F. While I haven't been cold at 40F in this quilt, I can tell it's close to its limit. Instead of being toasty warm it's more like a "yeah...

In Make Your Own Gear » 7d Karo Step Sewn-Thru Quilt
July 18, 11:11am

Re: PM sent
Sold to Robbie. Thanks Ryan

In Gear Swap » FS: BA Copper Spur UL1
July 17, 5:06pm

Re: Worse than a Ponzi scheme!
"GoTenna says its devices will transmit up to three miles in the woods or eight miles over open water." That's also the range of a $5.00 whistle. Ryan

In GEAR » New communication device
July 17, 4:54pm

All Reader Reviews by Ryan Smith

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

ULA Ohm
I've had an Ohm for about a year now and have taken it on a few trips. It's very comfortable provided that you keep it in the weight range it's designed for. When carrying 20-25 lbs it car...

In Backpacks - Frameless
September 10, 5:36pm