Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ryan Smith (ViolentGreen) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me Ryan Smith has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ryan Smith

Showing 181 - 190 of 1140 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...114

Forum » Thread

Re: FS: Zpacks bag, Hybrid Circuit, Cap4, MB Thermawrap
Zpacks bag sold pending funds Ryan

In Gear Swap » FS: Zpacks bag, Hybrid Circuit, Cap4, MB Thermawrap
July 02, 1:16pm

Re: zpacks bag
Hi Joshua, Standard 3/4 length zipper and 900fp down. Updated the original post. Ryan

July 02, 11:52am

FS: Zpacks bag, Hybrid Circuit, Cap4, MB Thermawrap
Hi everyone, For various reasons, I won't be hiking for a while. So I'm going to clear a few things out of the closet. All prices include shipping to the US and should be paid using Payp...

July 02, 11:01am

Re: Re: Re: New ZPacks Jacket
Cubic Tech makes a lighter weight version of their WPB (I use that term loosely) material. I always assumed Zpacks used the 1.4oz stuff for durability reasons. If so, this nylon outer might solve t...

In GEAR » ZPacks Rain Jacket updated to ZPacks Challenge Rain Jacket
July 02, 10:22am

Re: Thanks
We came over Glen Pass about three days ago. Very little snow and no problems. Same with Mather, Pinchot, Bishop, and Kearsarge. Ryan

In Post-Trip Reports » Glen Pass - PCT 2014
June 30, 1:09pm

Re: Nobul 1 vs Nobul 2 vs Argon
Jennifer, I would use Nobul 1 out of those three. IMO it has the best feel against the skin although I wouldn't be afraid to use any of the three for that purpose. Ryan

In Make Your Own Gear » Fabric suggestions for hot summer bag (using a liner only)
June 30, 8:30am

Re: Cuben Permanent Repair Help Question
The tape should cover the stitches just fine. Be sure to use as much pressure as possible when putting the tape on. Using a roller of some sort is best. Ryan

In Make Your Own Gear » Cuben Permanent Repair Help Question
June 30, 8:24am

Re: Terra Nova Tarp Ultra 1...anyone try one???
Yeah, it's cuben. I have a hard time believing the 2oz weight. Ryan

In GEAR » Terra Nova Tarp Ultra 1...anyone try one???
June 30, 7:56am

Re: Re: Todd
Looks good! Although the weight is more than you would like, I bet you'll enjoy all that coverage when a nasty storm strikes. Ryan

In Make Your Own Gear » First MYOG project
June 20, 5:41am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Help with SketchUp plugins
Thanks David! The Flatten Faces plugin seems to work pretty well. It does split apart the object and lay all the panels flat. Thanks for your help. Now I need to figure out how to print this thing ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Help with SketchUp plugins
June 20, 5:37am

All Reader Reviews by Ryan Smith

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

ULA Ohm
I've had an Ohm for about a year now and have taken it on a few trips. It's very comfortable provided that you keep it in the weight range it's designed for. When carrying 20-25 lbs it car...

In Backpacks - Frameless
September 10, 5:36pm