Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Alex Gilman (Vertigo) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Washington
About Me Alex Gilman has not added a biography yet.
CityBellevue
StateWA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.edencreations.com
My PDF Gear ListCurrent Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Alex Gilman

Showing 181 - 190 of 295 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Holly Crap!
He carries his food, jacket, leash and maybe water. About 3-5lbs total weight depending on water. From what I understand he can carry a lot more up to 20% of his body weight easily.

In Philosophy & Technique » A little UL Philosophy Help Please
April 13, 10:20pm

Re: Re: Holly Crap!
Yep here's my pack mule That's his little red pack He's also a watch dog

April 13, 2:35pm

Holly Crap!
OK SOo0oo.. I was testing out our "weekend tent" with my dog. My GF just picked up a Nemo Morpho AR on REI clearance. You know I think of myself as a "lightweight comfort d...

April 13, 2:13pm

Way Different
The Alpha SL and LT jackets are totally different jackets. Not to mention Alpha SL and Alpha SL Pullover The Alpha LT is more on par with Alpha SV.

In GEAR » Arc'Teryx Alpha LT
April 12, 6:49pm

Skiing
I typically use all the Sidewinder Alpha SV stuff for skiing. I end up skiing in the backcountry a lot and I spend a solid 4-5 days a week out of my winters skiing. That's when it pays off to h...

In GEAR » Acteryx Beta SL
April 12, 2:47pm

Re: Beta SL
Mike, I've been starting to notice a dichotomy within Arc'Teryx gear. Basically they seem to have their 500 dollar jackets which stay true to their reputation then they have their 200 do...

April 12, 12:43pm

That is super cool
I'd be interested in picking one up for regular use. I do have to share this though... I went out to the desert this weekend and didn't top off my MSR fuel bottle at home. It was about half...

In GEAR » Worlds Lightest Canister Stove-1.6 oz!
April 12, 2:13am

Hmmm
Do you mean water gets under them or really soaks right through them? I have zero experience with Gore-Tex PacLite material jackets. By I've owned and still own a Sidewinder SV and Alpha SV ...

April 12, 2:02am

6 Hours Away From a Nemo Morpho Weekend
My GF brought home a Nemo Morpho last night, it was on sale and she used my dividend so it only cost about a $100. First impressions: wow its a tank. Heavy and bombproof. I put about 5lbs of ...

In GEAR » 6 Hours Away From a Nemo Morpho Weekend
April 09, 8:21am

Placebo
Placebo effect FTW! If it makes you feel better and more comfortable do it. But let's be honest here waterproof shorts are not very useful and that's why they aren't manufactured for ma...

In Philosophy & Technique » rain shorts? ...possible or just plain stupid?
April 08, 12:38pm

All Reader Reviews by Alex Gilman

Alex Gilman has posted no reviews.