BPL Community Profile

Jeff Jeff (TwoFortyJeff) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Jeff Jeff hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Jeff Jeff has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeff Jeff

Showing 181 - 190 of 568 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...57

Forum » Thread

Re: Winter gloves
I'd love to know as well. I've never seen anything else like them. It would be great to have an extra insulating layer to swap into my OR gloves when the liners get soaked. So far I have be...

In GEAR » Winter gloves
December 09, 9:47pm

Re: hmmm
I bet you'll be fine if you don't plan on layering much under it. I'm 6'1" 140 and a medium is a little baggy. I can layer mideweight capilene and a 100wt fleece without it ...

In GEAR » Rab's Fit
November 28, 3:25pm

Re: Re: Rab's Fit
I think Joe nailed it. I can't wear the majority of clothing the MHW, Patagonia, or Marmot because of the boxy fit. It's nice to see someone making gear for the skinny people.

In GEAR » Rab's Fit
November 27, 3:50pm

Re: RBH Custom Cuben Winter Mitts
Wouldn't your hands get sweaty and cold?

In GEAR » RBH Custom Cuben Mitts
November 26, 5:58pm

Re: size
Climbers RAB and deadbird make a lot of jackets like this. You can reach up and still keep wrist coverage, but the jacket isn't so long that it gets in the way of your harness.

In GEAR » MH to now carry eVENT
November 16, 11:01am

Re: FS: NEW Vaude Power Odyssee
Will it fit a 6.5 ft bag without touching the ends?

In Gear Swap » FS: NEW Vaude Power Odyssee
October 21, 7:20pm

Re: What would be your ideal shelter for weathering one foot of east coast (sub-alpine) snow?
Mollies Ridge Shelter

In GEAR » What would be your ideal shelter for weathering one foot of east coast (sub-alpine) snow?
October 09, 8:18pm

Re: Re: snowshoe daypack
"I liked the design of the 2009 Stratos, but the pack didn't have a good fit on me. The curved backpanel with ventilation caused discomfort, and I feel took away some volume from the pack ...

In GEAR » Snowshoe Daypack
September 29, 9:15pm

Re: LT Durability of Patagonia Houdini, TNF Anorak
I wore my Houdini all winter, spring, and summer. No wear at all so far. I even caught it in my belay device while rappelling and no damage to the fabric. Just a big black mark that cleaned right o...

In GEAR » LT Durability of Patagonia Houdini, TNF Anorak
September 23, 8:31pm

Re: backcountry Titanium 700ml pot + spork $22 on Steepandcheap
I was excited to see that. It will replace my 3 year old grease pot. Similar volume and weight, but the great pot uses a heavy pot lifter.

In Gear Deals » backcountry Titanium 700ml pot + spork $22 on Steepandcheap
September 20, 7:13pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeff Jeff

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Equinox 8 X 10 silnylon tarp
I bought this tarp the replace the blue walmart tarp I started out with. I was wary of the grommets at first, but I have had it staked out as tight as a drum and they haven't gotten loose at al...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
August 23, 10:38pm