Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Steven Adeff (TinCanFury) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Boston
About Me Steven Adeff has not added a biography yet.
CityBoston
StateMA
My PDF Gear ListMy Overall Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Steven Adeff

Showing 181 - 190 of 555 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...56

Forum » Thread

Re: toggles
sticks won't really be strong enough, thouugh I guess it depends on how thick the ones you find are. toggles weigh very little, prbly ~1oz for the two (I have not weighed mine yet), and are obv...

In Hammocks » new hanger introduction
February 11, 12:57pm

Re: Re: Re: Whoopie Slings
yea, I ordered my pre-made whoopie's from AHE, as well as my toggles and some other stuff. Excellent store.

February 11, 8:53am

Arctica.com down sale, 50% off
http://www.arctica.com never heard of them, but "50%" off...

In Gear Deals » Arctica down sale, 50% off
February 10, 10:52am

Transition lenses for backpacking?
I'm looking to replace the lenses in my hiking frames and was wondering what people's experience was, if any, with using Transition lenses during both daytime and night time hiking, especia...

In GEAR » Transition lenses for backpacking?
February 08, 9:48am

Re: headphones
Khader, did you find your UE4's needed break in time? I'm wondering what I should expect from my TripleFi10's

In GEAR » What headphones do you use?
February 08, 9:22am

Re: Headphone geek (me)
Peter, how do you like the Rockbox'ed Sansa Clip? Last time I looked into rockbox it was rather "unfriendly". How do you find the quality difference between that and the 801? Have ...

February 08, 9:04am

Re: Re: Re: HMG Hex Tarp?
yea, but the HMG doesn't have doors AND is that much heavier. It looks like HMG is using a much heavier cuben material for some reason, or their tie outs weigh a lot more. pitches a lot t...

February 08, 8:19am

Re: HMG Hex Tarp?
The HMG is way too heavy and doesn't have doors. I'm going between the HammockGear one and the Zpacks one, which can also be had sans-doors. Once I have the $300 to spend... Make su...

February 08, 7:07am

Klipsch
I haven't had a pair of Shure's since I lost my E3's, but I really loved those. I'd like to get a pair of their newer models to compare. I've only recently had the X10 or Tri...

February 07, 12:56pm

headphones
I have the following: Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 Klipsch Image X10 Klipsch IMAGE S4 MEElectronics M6-BK I had a pair of Shure E3's but they were in a jacket that got stolen at a bar =/ ...

February 07, 11:31am

All Reader Reviews by Steven Adeff

Steven Adeff has posted no reviews.