BPL Community Profile

Steven Adeff (TinCanFury) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Boston
About Me Steven Adeff has not added a biography yet.
CityBoston
StateMA
My PDF Gear ListMy Overall Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Steven Adeff

Showing 181 - 190 of 516 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...52

Forum » Thread

NEGTG2 - Glastenbury Mt - 2012-01-13 - 15
My trip report for the New England GTG #2 I believe everyone was meeting at the lower shelter 2mi in mid-day. My housemate and her boyfriend and I were set to join the group later that night, pl...

In Post-Trip Reports » NEGTG2 - Glastenbury Mt - 2012-01-13 - 15
January 16, 10:40am

Trip Report #1
Bryce: don't mind if I do ;-) edit: Posted in the trip report section, here

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » New England-area GTG #2: Winter Wonderland
January 16, 10:26am

Re: Re: combining bags experience?
now that I have some time, here's a full writeup of my experience. Keep in mind that I'm a *very* warm sleeper, especially when I've just at a decent sized meal. For our cold night w...

In Winter Hiking » combining bags experience?
January 16, 8:10am

Re: Re: Good combo
at least -18F and my I had to wear my down booties started with a boiled water nalgene, otherwise fine! the nalgene got to body temp rather quickly though.

In Winter Hiking » combining bags experience?
January 15, 8:47pm

Re: check this out
yea, just get a whoopie sling kit, the arrowhead equipment gear is good, it's where I get mine.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Cheap Hammock Suspension
January 15, 8:44pm

Re: God help me...
odd, I was thinking the opposite this morning when I carried my pack downstairs from my bedroom to the living room. Did you include the weight of your worn gear like snowshoes? you do sleep cold th...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » New England-area GTG #2: Winter Wonderland
January 13, 7:18am

and to think, we spent a month worrying about not enough snow and not cold enough...
Ryan, I'm also bringing a 4qt pot, in case you don't want to bring the 2qt? I'm also going to bring my remote canister stove. Sadly, with me and my two friends, we don't have ...

January 12, 7:49pm

Re: Re: with butter?
so you carry out sticks of butter with you? I've got enough long term storage to go through I won't bother =P

January 12, 7:16am

Re: Re: Lots-o-food
with butter? also, latest Saturday night is showing a low of -10F, and 6" of snow over the weekend! keep sending the vibes! Roleigh, bummer, perhaps March? I'd like to get out t...

January 11, 10:33pm

Re: Re: sunrise..
we'll send Lupus around to rouse everyone from their slumber =P I'm down for sunrise wake-up as well, I'm pretty sure my friends will be as well.

January 11, 1:07pm

All Reader Reviews by Steven Adeff

Steven Adeff has posted no reviews.