Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Mark Ryan (Sixguns01) - BPL Guest

My Locale Somewhere. Probably lost.
About Me Recreational Backpacker and Kayaker
My PDF Gear ListRyan's All-Purpose Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mark Ryan

Showing 181 - 190 of 460 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...46

Forum » Thread

Golite Beeze Sale
FYI a Golite Beeze is on eBay at the moment

In GEAR » Golite Beeze Sale
January 29, 12:59pm

REI Garage Sale Treasure???
REI in NJ is having their Garage Sale tomorrow. Two random questions- 1 What would be the perfect find and for what price? 2 What was the coolest/weirdest thing you ever found there?

In GEAR » REI Garage Sale Treasure???
January 29, 9:25am

Help?
I'm trying to update my gear list. I used Greg's first method with the PDF conversion. Trying to put my revised one up the same way. Do I have to delete my old one? If so, how? I went ...

In Gear Lists » How Do I Post My Gear List
January 28, 11:45am

Re: Re: Upload Gear List Time????
Ok, so maybe they didn't fire. The Change Profile page it was successful change but my old one still shows up. Is there a time period I have to wait till it shows up? Thanks

In GEAR » Upload Gear List
January 28, 10:48am

Re: Upload Gear List
Forget it. The last 3 neurons I have left just fired and I figured it out.

January 28, 9:57am

Upload Gear List
Sorry to ask this here but this gets the most traffic. I have updated my gear list and want to upload to the site. I used the Change Profile, the browse function.. Found it on my desktop clic...

January 28, 8:57am

Re: Scale
Scales- Target/Walmart- $15 for a digital food scale. Grams, Ounces, and Lbs-up to 10lbs. Bed Bath and Beyond-$20 Handheld Digital Luggage scale. Ounce and Lbs-up to 100lbs. Weigh each pi...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Gear for the Non-ultralight wanting to go a little lighter
January 28, 8:51am

Re: Jetboil food
The Mary Jane line; how do you cook it? I know it seems like a stupid question but I don't know if it's just add water and ta-da! I use a Keg system to boil water. Does Mary Jane have th...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Jetboil
January 28, 7:17am

Re: pillowtalk
True about the Hyperlite. I leave mine half deflated and it's perfect for side and stomach sleeping.

In GEAR » pillow recommendations
January 24, 4:44pm

5 day Trips in the NE???
Maybe 10 or so miles. I take my time and enjoy the roses. Further North is ok as well, Maine, Vermont and such. I would most likely hit the Northerner regions during the Summer. I teach so have...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » 5 day Trips in the NE???
January 24, 5:09am

All Reader Reviews by Mark Ryan

Mark Ryan has posted no reviews.