Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Rod Lawlor (Rod_Lawlor) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Australia
About Me Rod Lawlor has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rod Lawlor

Showing 181 - 190 of 1074 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...108

Forum » Thread

Okay, I'll bite. (got a bandaid for that?)
4x4 sterile gauze pads 3ea / Why 3 of these? They're not very absorbent. 3" gauze roller bandage 1ea /Ditch this, you have an elastic bandage. bandaids (various sizes) small zip loc...

In GEAR » First Aid Kit and a bit more...
December 05, 3:17am

It's the HOLIDAYS people
You can't buy a guy just any soap on the holidays. It has to be Soap on a Rope. There's a REAL present

In Chaff » Gift giving to a gear nerd <<BRYCE F. DO NOT READ>>
November 28, 4:33am

Not sure if the OP is still around
But it looks a lot like he wants something that doesn't necessarily keep his tea hot at all. In this case any lightweight bottle with the recycling number 5 for PP (polypropylene) will work fi...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Are there thermo bottles to store tea, as soon as it is made (100ºC/212ºF)?
November 28, 4:30am

Glad I could help out
After some of the deals that you guys have hooked me up with, new and used, it really has made me happy to be able to return the favour. It's worth signing up for the Bivouac sales, as they ...

In Gear Deals » Exped SynMat UL 7 Med $85
November 21, 3:39am

Re: debunking the no-layers myth
"I'm encountering, anew, the "your warmer in your bag without layers. even naked". I really am having a difficult time posing a clear, concise, CONVINCING argument for this theor...

In Philosophy & Technique » debunking the no-layers myth
November 14, 12:06am

No problem
Glad I could help out. Joe, my wife doesn't know about her new one yet either! Rod

November 10, 7:39pm

John
I'm interested if you can post to Australia. Rod rod dot lawlor at rch dot org dot au

In Gear Swap » FS: Caldera Cone System to fit .85 L MSR Titan Kettle. NEW
November 10, 1:11pm

Exped Synmat UL 7 $85
I followed DropBear's link above when he posted it, and was tempted, but held off. However I'm on Bivouac's mailing list, and their sale started last Sat. I picked up a Medium (183c...

In GEAR » Exped synamat ul 7 vs neoair
November 10, 1:55am

Exped SynMat UL 7 Med $85
Okay, here's a nice deal from New Zealand. http://www.bivouac.co.nz/ has the Exped SynMat UL 7 Med (183cm / 6' version) for NZ$108.50, and the short for NZ$97.30. Now although these ...

November 10, 1:43am

Stand
David, I'll take the stand if Terry doesn't. Thanks, Rod

In Gear Swap » FS: Monatauk Gnat & Brunton Stove Stand - Like New
November 01, 2:16am

All Reader Reviews by Rod Lawlor

Rod Lawlor has posted no reviews.