Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Pamela Wyant (RiverRunner) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Pamela Wyant hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Pamela Wyant has not added a biography yet.
StateWest Virginia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Pamela Wyant

Showing 181 - 190 of 321 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...33

Forum » Thread

Alcohol is the fume culprit
Burning denatured alcohol always gives off a funky odor in my experience. Manufacturer's have to put some sort of ingredient in denatured alcohol so it can't be consumed, so that is likely...

In GEAR » Cooking Mishap--am I still safe?
February 10, 10:13pm

Dispute it
If it were mine, I would try it again using the tips given in this thread, and if it still didn't work, I would re-read the fine language in the contract, and any provided literature. After ...

In GEAR » WARNING on SPOT Sattelite
January 29, 12:54am

Re: Re: Rain Chaps
I made some from a new pair of Dri-Ducks when the seat seam ripped out. I haven't had the need to use them in the rain yet, but I anticipate they will work well.

In GEAR » Rain Chaps
January 21, 9:34pm

Quilt fan here
The Nunatak quilts are simply amazing. I really like mine, and I think it works better than a bag for me, since I toss and turn a lot. I often had trouble in a bag either getting twisted around, ...

In GEAR » Bags-Feathered Friends or Western Mount.?
January 18, 10:57pm

Interesting
Interesting insight. I also notice the medium bag fits to 6' while the quilt fits to 5'10". I would think that even with the 1/2 oz more down & the same height baffles, the lof...

In GEAR » When a Bag is Better than a Quilt
January 13, 9:28pm

WhiteBlaze back to normal
WhiteBlaze is back to normal today. Pam

In On the Web » WhiteBlaze hacked
January 12, 10:36pm

WhiteBlaze hacked
Just wanted to let everyone know that WhiteBlaze has been hacked. It is also possible a VBS script virus is associated with the hacked site, since my McAfee anti-virus software found and deleted a...

In On the Web » WhiteBlaze hacked
January 11, 1:00am

Update
The authorities have now arrested Gary Michael Hilton and charged him with kidnapping with intent to do bodily harm. Her wallet, driver's license, and bloody clothing believed to be hers wer...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » FYI missing hiker in GA
January 06, 12:33am

Not sounding good
The story is not sounding good. They have found a 'person of interest' and her dog (miles from each other, but both found recently). Not good at all. http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/01/04/m...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » FYI missing hiker in GA
January 04, 8:13pm

1 VS. 2
Capilene 1 is very silky & thin. Capilene 2 is thin, but non-silky. It has a light weave. I like Cap 1 for bottom layer insulation for sleeping in the summer or for hiking in the winter. ...

In GEAR » Capilene 1 or 2 ?
January 04, 6:46pm

All Reader Reviews by Pamela Wyant

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Photon Freedom Micro (White)
Santa brought me one of these for Christmas, and it has quickly become my favorite light. For it's weight it's amazingly bright. I used it to night hike a half mile or so last weekend. Th...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
February 05, 1:35am