Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

J R (RavenUL) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale J R hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me J R has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by J R

Showing 181 - 190 of 421 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...43

Forum » Thread

Re: Areogel!
Ive contacted Aspen Aerogel on a number of occasions trying to buy some blankets for making gear with - - after trying for literally weeks to get them to return a phone call, I got a hold of someon...

In GEAR » Low cost 20-35F bags?
June 25, 1:40pm

Re: SAR? Kit too big? BC CPR?
Well, sounds like you got your gear figured out in accordance with your likes and wants and needs. Your talking plenty about stabalizing people and so on and so forth... but if someone is solo a...

In Gear Lists » 1lb Survival/First Aid kit for scrutiny
June 25, 1:20pm

Re: Re: Cool kits
"What do you plan to use to stabilize/support fractures and sprains?" "Bandanas, clothing parts (long sleeves and legs from silkweight base layers are great), fleece, insulated vest, belts and p...

June 24, 11:08am

Re: Re: FA Training & Other Gear
Eric Noble Have you looked into http://www.wildernessmedicine.com ?? They put on a great program. They also work through the local community colleges as well if you wanted to pick up some ac...

June 23, 11:26pm

Re: Is this Pic Photoshopped?
I have no idea if it was phtoshopped or not, but as a martial artist who has studied a fair bit of grappling and "self defense" techniques along the way, the photo could be absolutly genuine, and t...

In Photography » Is this Pic Photoshopped?
May 26, 2:32am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bags
"I didn't really find a big difference" Which would probably be why you dont mind sleeping under them. Some people - and a not insignificant number of them - dont really enjoy sleeping under...

In GEAR » Lightweight Sleeping Bag
April 28, 4:32pm

Re: Re: Re: Bags
"I guess these are why I'm using a Ray-Way quilt." Quilts are great - if you can stand sleeping in a quilt.

April 28, 2:27pm

Re: Bags
Logan, When your in CO swing by the MontBell flagship store in Boulder. Look at their Super Stretch Burrow Bag #3. 43oz. Comfortable at 32, but you can easily push it to 15deg. $140.

April 28, 12:54pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: MINIMALIST/XUL/3 SEASON GEAR LIST
"It is kind of confusing to post a gear list" When your lists are based on weight as a primary factor, rather than multiple (including multi-season) functionality, in order to make a decently re...

In Gear Lists » Minimalist/ XUL/ 3 season gear list
March 24, 11:46am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Subscriptions
Paul, I very much appreciate your offer. However, I have a pretty strict policy with this sort of thing, that pretty much begins and ends with "dont". Besides, Im not sure I would "use" it as m...

In Chaff » Throwing In The Towel
March 22, 12:54pm

All Reader Reviews by J R

J R has posted no reviews.