BPL Community Profile

Dave . (Ramapo) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Dave . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me This user does not want you to know his biography.
CityBurlington, VT
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dave .

Showing 181 - 190 of 759 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...76

Forum » Thread

Bushbuddy use with larger pots
>>couldn't you just apply the old adage of filling negative space with other items you're already carrying? I suppose you could, but the Bushbuddy is made of very, very thin stain...

In GEAR » Bushbuddy use with larger pots
September 10, 12:59pm

Bushbuddy use with larger pots
I'm interested to hear about how people are packing their Bushbuddies when they intend to use them with larg pots. I went on a trip with a couple friends over the holiday weekend and everyon...

In GEAR » Bushbuddy use with larger pots
September 10, 9:28am

900 lid
I'm interested in a lid for the 900 as well.

In Gear Deals » Snowpeak 600 lids are here!
September 10, 9:19am

FS Hennessy Ultra-Lite w/ Hex Fly
Is the Hammock the one for 6' and taller, or is it the shorter model?

In Gear Swap » FS Hennessy Ultra-Lite w/ Hex Fly
September 08, 1:34pm

eVent bivy + down sleeping bag
Just wanted to say a quick thanks to those of you who posted in response to my question. Much appreciated.

In GEAR » eVent bivy + down sleeping bag
September 03, 8:49am

Ax & Axes
Look at the Gransfors Bruks wildlife hatchet or mini. They're small and light. If you get a rinky dink el cheapo axe, you'll probably live to regret it. Probably. Minus a finger or knee-...

In GEAR » Ax & Axes
September 02, 9:40am

Ax & Axes
The best: http://www.gransfors.us/axes.html

In GEAR » Ax & Axes
September 02, 8:48am

Rab in the USA
>>Luckily Prolite Gear stepped in and gave me a new one. Did they? I wonder if they'd do the same for me...

In GEAR » Rab in the USA
September 01, 8:32pm

Tarp/bivvy in extended rain
Thanks David. I agree that eVent is probably a good choice for bivy material. I just wonder about it being used for the *whole thing*. Durability issues aside, I just object to having to pay for...

In GEAR » Tarp/bivvy in extended rain
September 01, 2:13pm

eVENT bivys
How's the durability of bivys made entirely of eVENT? Seems to me that the cordura floors might best if you intend to bivy on rock or abrasive surfaces... Also, does anyone know how the brea...

In GEAR » Tarp/bivvy in extended rain
September 01, 11:57am

All Reader Reviews by Dave .

Dave . has posted no reviews.