BPL Community Profile

Richard Fischel (RICKO) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Richard Fischel hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Richard Fischel has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Richard Fischel

Showing 181 - 190 of 507 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...51

Forum » Thread

wild things equipment old-school primaloft sweaters
i am unabashed fan of wild things kit. i have a number of items of theirs and have always been more than satisfied with performance. they are currently running a sale on their old style (pre rela...

In Gear Deals » wild things equipment old-school primaloft sweaters
December 03, 11:44am

+1 on a hot water bottle
they rock at keeping you warm when you're cold.

In GEAR » Cold Feet Sleepers - Solution Debate
December 01, 10:40am

synth jacket made in usa by
wild things. they will make the insulite jacket with your choice of 3 shell material along with cuff and panel options. they will also let you pick between 2 and 4 oz primaloft sport for the fillin...

In GEAR » So who else is going to wait and not buy an insulatig jacket this year?
November 24, 12:12pm

having been snowed-in for a couple of days more than once even with a *good* weather report
having some confidence in your tent lets you relax (somewhat), read a book, catch up on sleep drink hot chocolate, periodically step outside to clear some snow from around the tent and empty the pe...

In Winter Hiking » How necessary is a 4 season tent?
October 19, 1:30pm

use and really like the princetontec eos, but
there must be something to teh zebralights with as popular as they appear to be amongst the other posters.

In GEAR » Bright, powerful headlamp?
October 19, 9:38am

@ $150 the das is a great price - what you'll get is something warmer than you may need and heavier than you might want
I’d be perfectly happy sitting around in the temperature range you described and lower in any of the 100gm~3oz synthetic insulated jackets described with a base layer and a powerstretch/r1 top. ...

In GEAR » Super-insulated jacket for sitting still for a few hours in 30s and 20s
October 19, 8:23am

i'm a cilogear owner
and a big fan, but to add to the list above also look at cold cold world and in the past i would have said wild things, but they aren't currently showing their midsize packs on their web site a...

In GEAR » What ultralight 60L pack to replace Arcteryx Bora 95?
October 11, 2:15pm

call feathered friends to rent a bag
they will have the temperature range you are looking for.

In GEAR » north face or mountain hardwear
October 06, 10:59am

in the western carolinas in winter 99% of the time
you will be more than fine with an outer insulating layer like a hooded patagonia micro puff or the dead bird atom sv, both similar with 100g of synthetic insulation. this might even be a little he...

In GEAR » Southeast Insulating layer
October 05, 7:33am

i'd stretch the budget a little and go with the new
Canon PowerShot G15.

In GEAR » backpacking camera
October 03, 2:33pm

All Reader Reviews by Richard Fischel

Richard Fischel has posted no reviews.