BPL Community Profile

Cesar Valdez (PrimeZombie) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Scandinavia
About Me Mexican-American expat living in Sweden. Check out my blog to know more about me, lots of trip reports, gear lists, pretty pictures, etc. :)
CountrySweden
My Website URLhttp://cesarandthewoods.blogspot.com/
My PDF Gear ListCesar's 3 Season 2014

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Cesar Valdez

Showing 181 - 190 of 414 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...42

Forum » Thread

This stuff's made in New York City!
Get a rope. 1. Finish hiking Bohusleden (April). 2. Finish writing companion guide to Bohusleden (May). 3. Hike one third of Kungsleden (August). 4. Start writing companion guide to Kungslede...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » 2013 Plans
January 13, 4:18pm

Cooking kits: what kind, how many, when to take what kit?
I just finished up a pretty detailed breakdown of all the cooking kits that I use. If you are interested, you can check it out here: http://cesarandthewoods.blogspot.se/2013/01/my-cooking-systems-...

In GEAR » Cooking kits: what kind, how many, when to take what kit?
January 11, 12:50pm

Re: My system & a question
Heya Stick! "Which leads me to question everyone that uses their cups to scoop water. Once you introduce your cup into the stream, it is technically "contaminated." So, how do you...

In GEAR » Water container system breakdown
December 23, 12:01pm

Water container system breakdown
Another of my (and I am guessing many of your) ever changing gear systems. Water, and how to carry it, drink it, pour it, etc. Tell us what you use, weight, and perhaps most importantly, explain ...

December 23, 4:44am

Another of my (and I am guessing many of your) ever changing gear systems. Water, and how to carry it, drink it, pour it, etc. Tell us what you use, weight, and perhaps most importantly, explain ...

Rambo is dead
Konrad's reply has excellent insights on the whole knife discussion. My perspective as a survivalist/bushcrafter that has gone the full switch to an UL/SUL backpacker made the whole knife thin...

In GEAR » <1oz pocketknives
December 23, 2:20am

Re: Your Spring Pack List
Thanks, my list has gone through lots of changes, but each time it nearly always gets all that much nicer out there for me. Don't worry about Cuben. I have not had any issues with any of my...

In Gear Lists » Looking for Feedback
November 27, 5:27am

nice
Pretty solid GL if you ask me. If you want to get it SUL, that's another story. I am interested in picking your brain about your sleep system. I own the exact same bivy and sleeping bag as...

In Gear Lists » Looking for Feedback
November 23, 4:52pm

another 2 cents
Hey Michael. I haven't read the other replies--I just wanted to jump in and give you my perspectives because your OP has some interesting issues, to me anyhow. Hope they are helpful. I sho...

In GEAR » UL issues
November 15, 6:09am

All Reader Reviews by Cesar Valdez

Cesar Valdez has posted no reviews.