Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Paul Tree (Paul_Tree) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Wowwww
About Me 5' 10", 170 lb, 41" chest
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/8804488@N02/sets/721576006

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Tree

Showing 181 - 190 of 455 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...46

Forum » Thread

ygpm
I'll bite - you got a private message.

In Gear Swap » FS: CamelBak Mule, used once, cheap!
November 11, 6:47pm

Patagonia R1 hoody = $99
some good deals and stock. by the way, $75 XL and XXL DAS parkas at patagonia.com

In Gear Deals » mammothgear.com sale
November 10, 9:39pm

another one
I recently got the Backcountry.com Rime Pullover off Steepandcheap, and it's been on a few times. This is a lighter Power Shield Softshell material that is really nice. It's like super-thic...

In GEAR » Which windshirt for 3 season alpine touring?
November 10, 9:01pm

Free USGS topo download as PDFs
The link is store.usgs.gov Click on Map Locator link on the left beneath Advanced Search. Zoom, pan, and place pins to choose download or purchase individual quads.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » online source for free topo heeeelp
November 09, 8:03pm

- YouTube Link -
LINK for the Lazy

In Make Your Own Gear » 1.75oz 500cc pot with the thermal insulation function
November 06, 9:43am

Required Doing
This should be part of a curriculum, it's so affordable and basic, educational, and rewarding.

In Make Your Own Gear » Driducks bivy
November 05, 9:43pm

hoodless
Western Mountaineering has their side-of-the-bag draft tube just wrap around and over the neck. When the bag is closed, some velcro is attached which lets you snug the elastic drawcord on this draf...

In Make Your Own Gear » Designing a "floating hood" mummy bag
November 05, 10:56am

REI Credit
how about order online? Better selection that way and less confusing. You could get: Katydyn MicroPur tablets Platy Bottles

In GEAR » $500 at REI and nothing to buy....
November 04, 2:45pm

el cheapo driducks bivy
yeah, this is so nice for kids that cant spend buzzillion bucks. They'd learn alot from this project too. I have the ID eVent South Col and it does seem about the same, but I purposely left ...

November 04, 1:27pm

awesome alright
just tested a bivy on the back deck in the snow and under the roof drip, it works GREAT. Very breathable, made it with clear plastic bottom and electrical tape. Reused the snaps off one edge to mak...

November 04, 12:01am

All Reader Reviews by Paul Tree

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Golite 2006 Reed Pants
I have a later version with leg zips. When hiking steep uphills, these pants are a real handicap because they try to keep you from lifting your knee. Made my summit twice as hard to keep fighting that...

In Clothing - Raingear
November 02, 10:24am

OR Verglas Gaiters (mens)
You rate them without ever having used them? That is beyond belief. Quote: "I give these a 4, without using them outside at all, so be aware they may be a 5 for a particular use." Or,...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
November 11, 1:31pm

GU Energy Gel
They do work, better than PowerGel. Faster than food. Works fine at low temps. I don't mind the taste or texture. I've gone snowboarding all day with no other food than 5 GU packets. Cons:...

In Foods - Energy Bars, Gels, and Drinks
October 17, 4:10pm

Jocalat bars (by Larabar) Chocolate
These things are awesome. 240 calories and very small and uber healthy. They had them at Trader Joe's.

In Foods - Energy Bars, Gels, and Drinks
October 17, 4:02pm