BPL Community Profile

Paul Magnanti (PaulMags) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale People's Republic of Boulder
About Me I like to hike, backpack, camp and backcountry ski every so often...
CityBoulder
StateCO
My Website URLhttp://www.pmags.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Magnanti

Showing 181 - 190 of 860 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...86

Forum » Thread

SMD
Hi Valerie, You may have missed it, but the link I posted at the top of the thread is a good one to test if a website is down for you or everyone: http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/sixmoon...

In GEAR » Six Moon Designs website
March 11, 4:54pm

Try CCLeaner
CCleaner (used to be called "Crap Cleaner") does a deep scrub of temp files, cookies, cached files, etc. Bonus: It lets you preserve your cached passwords and other info if so desired. ...

March 10, 12:55pm

iTunes
iTunes has some stricter policies/hurdles/PITA type rules for pay show. So we like to Keep It Super Simple. :) This app may help for the iPhone (have not used it myself..I'll give a try l...

In On the Web » The Trail Show #22 - The Inman 300
March 10, 12:38pm

The Trail Show #22 - The Inman 300
The Trail Show #22 – The Inman 300 Show #22!! - Today we bring you Show Deuce Deuce - our longest show ever!!! We cover a lot of ground in this month's show: we announce The Trail Sh...

In On the Web » The Trail Show #22 - The Inman 300
March 10, 11:22am

American pilgrimage trails
We do have American pilgrimage trails in America, but not on foot. In America, we have a romance of the veehicle, the open road and traveling on such. "Get your kicks on Route 66!"...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Hiking and wild camping in Europe: Legal aspects
March 10, 10:18am

SMD is up for me
Try http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/sixmoondesigns.com A quick and dirty way to see if you are having issues or the website. If it is down for you, is it always the same connection? In...

March 08, 4:53pm

gear lists
It is funny. I can see where you are coming from that gear lists are valuable. Certainly valuable for a person starting out. They can see just what works and does not. I know it helped me &quo...

In On the Web » Ultra-light but not ultra-precise
March 08, 4:19pm

Ultra-light but not ultra-precise
Why I stopped counting ounces with my gear…at least precisely. Ultra-light but not ultra-precise

In On the Web » Ultra-light but not ultra-precise
March 07, 1:28pm

Converting?
" I would never try to convert my wife to anything. If she really, really wanted to go backpacking that would be great" As with most things in life, I am finding this out the hard wa...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Converting my wife
March 07, 12:34pm

MSR XGK E
"Why would someone use the MSR XGK EX stove versus what most everyone else is mentioning?" Because it is heavier, bulkier, more $$$$ and overkill for what most of us are doing. I am...

In GEAR » Cold weather cooking - stove choices
March 06, 2:54pm

All Reader Reviews by Paul Magnanti

Paul Magnanti has posted no reviews.