BPL Community Profile

Paul Magnanti (PaulMags) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale People's Republic of Boulder
About Me I like to hike, backpack, camp and backcountry ski every so often...
CityBoulder
StateCO
My Website URLhttp://www.pmags.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Magnanti

Showing 181 - 190 of 902 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...91

Forum » Thread

Plug in?
Did you download the Internet Explorer plug in instead? Do a quick check and possibly remove: Open the desktop, and then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar. Tap or click ...

In On the Web » how to get rid of steepandcheap pop up program
April 11, 4:16pm

Chowda!
Sounds good..but you have to pronounce it "chowda" /New England (RI) native :)

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » seafood chowder
April 11, 4:06pm

Fast Packing article
Scary how I remember all this crap.... The Gore Range one was by M.J Fayhee (now one of the main writers at Mountain Gazette: http://www.mountaingazette.com/ Currently he is based out of Silv...

In Editor's Roundtable » The Grocery Sack Grows Up: A Genealogy of the Modern Ultralight Backpack
April 10, 1:12pm

Archive is online
The archive, with photos, is online: http://bit.ly/1kvRBBi Pg 52: Modern Man vs Mad Dog Besides the amusing photos, there is a chart for gear and weights (with food, water and fuel included)...

In Editor's Roundtable » The Grocery Sack Grows Up: A Genealogy of the Modern Ultralight Backpack
April 10, 11:08am

it was fun!
It was a pleasure. Great meeting everyone. Had a good time giving the talk. I asked my wife when I can quit my job again. :D

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Attn: Boulder, CO area people!
April 10, 9:01am

backpacker mag article
"Backpacker ran a hike off between a UL proponent in the '90s in addition to the article listed for 1982. Regretfully I don't have the reference as I came across it reading every issue...

April 10, 7:50am

really?
"The widest history of computing shows that Open Format always beats proprietary - always." PDF is by Adobe. DOC is by Microsoft. GIF was originally by Compuserve All are now co...

In Gear Deals » Hijacked by Pencils
April 10, 7:17am

Backpacking solo
I've noticed for day trips, I seem to enjoy being with my friends. Most of my current friendships were developed through a shared love of the outdoors so it makes sense that we continue to have...

In Philosophy & Technique » Backpacking solo
April 10, 6:53am

Fondue
>>Please don't let *this* be the thing that finally converts me to a cat-can stove. You have a cute girlfriend from "across the pond" who wants to go backpacking? If this is...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Need BPL's help with fondue
April 09, 6:38pm

fleece
"yes the powerdry grid fleece is a bit more breathable, and pills less ... but the difference isnt that huge for walking around" I am sure people much more intelligent than myself can ...

In GEAR » is a fleece just a fleece?
April 08, 6:53am

All Reader Reviews by Paul Magnanti

Paul Magnanti has posted no reviews.