BPL Community Profile

Manfred Kopisch (Orienteering) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Manfred Kopisch hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Manfred Kopisch has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Manfred Kopisch

Showing 181 - 190 of 392 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...40

Forum » Thread

Easy to identify by left eye brow
Tom, The guy who showed us multiple middle fingers and barfed his mental diarrhea over us is very easy to identify. You can see it even in the low res picture - his left eye brow has a big patch...

In Post-Trip Reports » Hiking the John Muir Trail with our 9 and 10 year old daughters
August 25, 3:37pm

Wow!
Tom, Wow, that woman yelled at your for picking up her trash and putting it where it belongs? It's always amazing to me to see how some people treat the wilderness they are visiting - and t...

In Post-Trip Reports » Hiking the John Muir Trail with our 9 and 10 year old daughters
August 25, 2:40pm

You are welcome
Hi Tom, You are welcome. The girls were looking for your boys on the last day. You must have gotten an early start. We actually waited a little bit at Whitney Portal - just in case we leap frogg...

August 25, 12:24pm

Say "Hi"to your boys
Hi Tom, Our girls missed yor boys on the last day. You must have gotten up pretty early. We hung out at Whitney Portal for a while to see whether we can give the three of you a ride to Lone Pine...

In GEAR » Where are the lightweight backpackers? Not on the JMT...
August 25, 12:17pm

Corrected link for JMT Trip Report
Jon, Uupps. I corrected the link - it should work now. Manfred

August 25, 8:44am

JMT Trip Report
DW, Yes, we had a fantastic trip. You can find more details (and photos) in our JMT trip report here on BPL Manfred

August 25, 8:09am

They also have a PayPal "Donate" button on their website
Joseph, If you are not interested to pledge via Kickstarter and get something in return, you can also donate directly at the website via a PayPal button. The Muir Project Manfred

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » The Muir Project on Kickstarter
August 23, 10:58pm

Powerfilm USB + AA Charger
We have used the Powerfilm USB + AA charger for the last three years on our JMT through hikes. The last two years we used it only to supply us every day with charged AA batteries for our GPS, Canon...

In GEAR » Solar chargers?
August 23, 2:32pm

Food list and Cooking on the JMT -- and Bugs
Terry, we had no issues with bugs. Normally we would just put head nets over when cowboy camping, but this year that was not necessary - unlike last year, when the bugs were out in force due to ...

August 22, 1:38pm

ZPacks Exo on JMT
Luke, the pack worked great for me. Last year I used the Osprey Exos 58 which is a great pack -- and the rest of my family used the Osprey again this year. Here is a short list of things that...

August 22, 8:07am

All Reader Reviews by Manfred Kopisch

Manfred Kopisch has posted no reviews.