Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Nico . (NickB) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Los Padres National Forest
About Me Nico . has not added a biography yet.
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nico .

Showing 181 - 190 of 722 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...73

Forum » Thread

SL2 SPF
SL2 sold pending funds. SpinnTwinn remains available.

In Gear Swap » FS: HMG, GG, Golite
March 13, 12:14am

SL2 Mods
Hi Jeff, If you take a look through the photos linked in the original post, you can see photos of the other modification I made to the shelter which was to replace the plastic piping that holds ...

March 12, 11:31pm

Bump
HMG porter sold, price reduced on the SpinnTwinn. SpinnTwinn and SL 2 are still available. Both are awesome shelters and are in great condition!

March 12, 10:21pm

SL 2
In its stuff sack, the SL2 weighs 21.3 oz on my scale. The stuff sack by itself was about .6 oz, so figure the tarp with the perimeter guylines attached comes in at around 20.7 oz or so. Thanks...

March 11, 1:46pm

Osprey grab bag
Stuart's right. It fits my NEX 5n and a couple small lenses, but I doubt you could get a larger body and/or lens in there.

In GEAR » Osprey Grab Bag
March 09, 11:09pm

It's Just So Cute!!!
I use the same knife (but the 1/2 serrated, 1/2 straight edge version). Perfect sub 1 oz knife! Good idea to add a loop of reflective cord; I think I still have some triptease around here somew...

In GEAR » It's Just So Cute!!!
March 09, 10:40pm

FS: HMG, GG, Golite
ALL ITEMS SOLD SOLD HMG Porter 3400, size Med. Never used; brand new. Asking $230 shipped lower 48. HMG SOLD More photos of pack available here SOLD Gossamer Gear Spinntwinn tarp. ...

March 09, 10:24pm

backcountry insomnia
I struggle with getting a good night's sleep while backpacking too. I do my best to wear myself out (20-25 miles days are common), I've dialed my sleep system in to the most comfortable ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » backcountry insomnia
March 08, 9:09am

los padres NF gene marshall/piedra blanca trail
Not sure yet if I can make this trip; will have to check in again as the date approaches. It's actually at a good time in my training routine (for an upcoming race in May) that I may get a fri...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » los padres NF gene marshall/piedra blanca trail
March 07, 6:54pm

Looks good
Thanks for sharing these. Was just thinking the other day of trying to come up with some kind of cream of mushroom base that I could add instant rice and some dehydrated chicken to.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Two DIY Dry Cream of Mushroom Soup Mixes (1 vegan, 1 regular)
March 07, 11:37am

All Reader Reviews by Nico .

Nico . has posted no reviews.