BPL Community Profile

Lawson Kline (Mountainfitter) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale LawsonEquipment.com
About Me Hello,

My name is Lawson Kline and I am a 31 year old avid outdoorsman. I am the owner of Lawson Outdoor Equipment which is a high quality gear manufacturer.. My hobbies include camping, backpacking, hiking, fishing, hunting, kayaking, shooting, biking, snow skiing & surfing. I also enjoy inventing and innovating existing ideas to make them better.
CityStuart
StateFlorida
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://LawsonEquipment.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Lawson Kline

Showing 181 - 190 of 1086 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...109

Forum » Thread

Paperless
I find it ironic that they printed "They are going paperless" on a piece of paper cardstock. I wonder if they give you a receipt for your purchase? With that said, to each business...

In GEAR » GoLite stores don't take....cash?!?!
April 15, 9:55pm

Thanks
Thanks to everyone for the continued business and support : )

In Gear Deals » Aquamira Drops; Introductory Sale $12.95
April 15, 9:26pm

Banker
This sounds like a Bankers Wet Dream.. I wonder if Golite would take Gold or Silver Bullion?? Or I wonder at what point, will they take cash. Lets say you walk in and want to buy 10K work of ge...

In GEAR » GoLite stores don't take....cash?!?!
April 14, 9:02am

Aquamira Drops; Introductory Sale $12.95
I have decided to slowly start adding some other manufacturer's products to my website. Over the last few months I have received alot of requests to add the Aquamira Drops, so I figured I woul...

In Gear Deals » Aquamira Drops; Introductory Sale $12.95
April 12, 12:22pm

Pot
How do you like it? Do you have a stove as well or just the pot? Its too bad they used the wrong numbers. Not sure why Manufacturers do this. Its annoying to say the least..

In Gear Deals » Olicamp Ultra Titanium Stoves w/XTS Pot
April 12, 12:17pm

Glowire
Thats a pretty cool story Joesph. Especially since it included my Ironwire : ) As far as the ti-hooks go, I have been waiting for more titnaium from the mill for months now. Once it comes in s...

In Gear Deals » Glowire Back Instock
April 12, 10:58am

Debate
I love a good Debate, Especially when it doesn't get personal : ) You said>>"America does get a lot of dry stable weather in some areas. That means there is a good demand for cheap...

In Editor's Roundtable » Tunnel Tents Tutorial and State of the Market Report - Part 1: Definition and Pitching
April 11, 6:14pm

Dome Vs. Tunnel
Hi David, You said >>>"Hilleberg indicates their dome tents are statically stronger for snow load but that their tunnel tents are better in high winds." Could you post a we...

In Editor's Roundtable » Tunnel Tents Tutorial and State of the Market Report - Part 1: Definition and Pitching
April 11, 4:40pm

Hilleberg
Hi Jane, I hope you realize Hilleberg "The Tentmaker" also thinks their dome tents have more strength then their tunnels.. Maybe you and Roger know something they don't??

April 11, 1:07pm

Good Article
Roger as always, Good job on the Article. I must say though, this topic going to get heated especially since its written with a bias against other styles of tents.. Writing stuff like "...

April 11, 12:15pm

All Reader Reviews by Lawson Kline

Lawson Kline has posted no reviews.