Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Lawson Kline (Mountainfitter) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale LawsonEquipment.com
About Me My name is Lawson Kline and I am a 32 year old avid outdoorsman, husband, and dad : ) I am the owner of Lawson Equipment. We manufacture high quality outdoor gear using the best materials and craftsmanship available. My hobbies include camping, backpacking, hiking, fishing, hunting, kayaking, shooting, biking, surfing & snow skiing.
CityStuart
StateFlorida
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://LawsonEquipment.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Lawson Kline

Showing 181 - 190 of 1132 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...114

Forum » Thread

Thanks for all the names, they are all great : ) There are a few that I really like but I am still undecided so keep them coming.. Thanks again, Lawson

In Gear Deals » CCF Pads; Coming Soon
August 23, 9:08pm

Name The Pad Contest
On more thing.. I need your help. I need to come up with a name for this product. I was originally thinking of using the name EVAlite but unfortunately the name is already taken by some big fo...

August 19, 8:00pm

Update
Sorry for the delayed update as I was waiting to hear from the foam supplier. There was a shipping delay but the pads should be cut and ready to go by the end of this week. I am still working on ...

August 19, 7:42pm

Thanks for another great idea
Hi Ethan, Thanks for another great idea. I am not sure what kind of demand there would be but it would certainly kill two birds with one stone. Let me see if there is a way for me to make a pro...

In Gear Deals » Titanium Rod; Product Ideas
August 15, 10:16am

Ti Grills
I built a few prototype grills today. They measure 12" long x 6" wide and weigh 2oz on the dot. They use a .125" rim and .093" cross bars and are built from the super strong 6...

August 14, 11:04am

Tripod
Hi Jon, I like your tripod idea. Its oldschool but cool. I actually always wondered why no one offered such a product. I am going to look into this : ) Thanks Man.. Lawson

August 13, 10:50pm

JOSH
Do us all a favor and go find another forum to harass..

August 13, 10:46pm

Out of Line
No need to be more clear Josh. Your last post showed the intentions of your first post and really paints a picture of who you are... The aim of both of your posts have been to discredit me and the ...

August 13, 10:47am

Grills
No need to make grills when Josh is peddling his on here..

August 11, 10:08pm

Sale
I still have alot of things on my website on sale.

In Gear Deals » 10% OFF Coupon
August 10, 4:08pm

All Reader Reviews by Lawson Kline

Lawson Kline has posted no reviews.