BPL Community Profile

Lawson Kline (Mountainfitter) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale LawsonEquipment.com
About Me My name is Lawson Kline and I am a 32 year old avid outdoorsman, husband, and dad : ) I am the owner of Lawson Equipment. We manufacture high quality outdoor gear using the best materials and craftsmanship available. My hobbies include camping, backpacking, hiking, fishing, hunting, kayaking, shooting, biking, surfing & snow skiing.
CityStuart
StateFlorida
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://LawsonEquipment.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Lawson Kline

Showing 181 - 190 of 1126 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...113

Forum » Thread

JOSH
Do us all a favor and go find another forum to harass..

In Gear Deals » Titanium Rod; Product Ideas
August 13, 10:46pm

Out of Line
No need to be more clear Josh. Your last post showed the intentions of your first post and really paints a picture of who you are... The aim of both of your posts have been to discredit me and the ...

August 13, 10:47am

Grills
No need to make grills when Josh is peddling his on here..

August 11, 10:08pm

Sale
I still have alot of things on my website on sale.

In Gear Deals » 10% OFF Coupon
August 10, 4:08pm

Super Thick Pads
I plan to add super thick ones as well. I will most likely add 1/4", 1/2" and either 3/4" or 1". The super thick ones will most likely be convoluted to increase comfort and r-...

In Gear Deals » CCF Pads; Coming Soon
August 03, 12:15pm

Consumer Use
Down for human consumption. Hmmm.

In GEAR » watre resistant down - any real experience???
August 03, 12:06pm

Live Free, Or Die
I just don't understand why all the political puppets don't get it.. The only thing strict drug laws guarantee are higher rates of drug use, inflated prices, and more crime.. As they say ...

In GEAR » PolarPure shut down by the DEA :(
August 03, 12:01pm

Polycro vs Tyvek
I prefer Tyvek hands down.. While Polycro is lighter in weight, it doesn't last and is annoying to use. Just my 2 cents.

In GEAR » tyvek vs polycro as ground cloth for rocky Sierra camp site.
August 03, 10:56am

Water Resistant Down
Not to hate on DownTek and all the manufacturers using this stuff, but are they serious??? Down is Water Resistant when it comes off the birds. The down processors didn't need to invent some ...

In GEAR » watre resistant down - any real experience???
August 03, 10:51am

August 17th
The pads will be instock and ready to ship by August 17th. I will keep everyone posted. Thanks again for all the support. Best Regards, Lawson

In Gear Deals » CCF Pads; Coming Soon
August 02, 7:30pm

All Reader Reviews by Lawson Kline

Lawson Kline has posted no reviews.