Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListPecos Wilderness Late May 2015

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 181 - 190 of 2015 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...202

Forum » Thread

Re: Airplane travel with trekking poles
I don't think they are allowed at carry on. I also had a pair of LT4's damaged during baggage handling so ship them ahead or pack them safe.

In GEAR » Airplane travel with trekking poles
March 02, 3:25pm

Re: Cant find R1 hoody on sale...found several substitutes by not sure which to get
I see Cap 4 more useful as a base layer. The R1 would be way too much for me to use while active unless I am below 0*f at which time I am not going outdoors. I am always surprised at how low I ...

In GEAR » Cant find R1 hoody on sale...found several substitutes by not sure which to get
March 02, 12:16pm

Re: Winds, JMT, accessing trails
If you do the winds I recommend flying into Salt Lake City as it about half the price of Jackson and only a two hour or so farther drive. If you are going to the Tetons flying into Jackson is more...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Ideas please for a two-week-ish hike
March 02, 8:29am

Re: Ideas please for a two-week-ish hike
Part of the JMT would be a great choice if you can get permits. If you don't mind off trail travel the Sierra high route might be a good one. I have flown into Las Vegas and Fresno to hike that...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Ideas please for a two-week-ish hike
March 01, 8:23pm

Re: Pack that doesn't lead to shoulder pain
Packs are a very personal thing so it is hard for me to say what will work for your wife, but if you don't mind the money, I might look into a McHale Pack, where Dan will work with you on pack ...

In GEAR » Pack that doesn't lead to shoulder pain
March 01, 7:25pm

Re: Appalachian Trail Thruhike Start Time
I think a July 1st start for a SoBo would be a good choice for a relatively fast hiker.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Appalachian Trail Thruhike Start Time
February 28, 8:26pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ex Light vs Ghost Whisperer
Thanks Todd. Perhaps I will just save my money. I really don't need a new down jacket, and just wash my old UL Down Inner Jacket. I also have an old Mon-Bell snap vest that I really like.

In GEAR » Montbell Ex Light Anorak- A Contrarian View
February 28, 8:20pm

Re: Re: Re: Ex Light vs Ghost Whisperer
Dang you people that are making me contemplate buying a new piece of gear. I bought a UL Down Inner in 2008 (brand new for $80) and it was one of my best purchases ever in backpacking gear. It has ...

In GEAR » Montbell Ex Light Anorak- A Contrarian View
February 28, 12:01pm

Re: Re: Re: Wind Rivers, advice for a UK hiker
Woops Randy you are right, I ment Labor Day.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Wind Rivers, advice for a UK hiker
February 28, 11:32am

Re: Lightest pack with a stay?
The question you should probably be asking is what is the lightest pack with a stay and a decent hipbelt. I have had a couple of light framed packs with poor hipbelts that did not carry weight wel...

In GEAR » Lightest pack with a stay?
February 28, 6:43am

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.