BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListSEKI Late September '13

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 181 - 190 of 1673 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...168

Forum » Thread

Re: FS: Rab Infinity jackets, NW Alpine Salopettes, Westcomb, Mountain Hardwear, Cheap sleeping bags.
Somebody jump on those Rab Jackets please. I do not need another down jacket.....I do not need another down jacket....

In Gear Swap » FS: Rab Infinity jackets, NW Alpine Salopettes, Westcomb, Mountain Hardwear, Cheap sleeping bags.
December 20, 1:36pm

Re: Suggestion
Aubrey, Thanks for the suggestion and number. I tried a few times yesterday and was unable to get through, but I guess they are sort of busy this time of year!

In Gear Swap » WTB: Patagonia Rock Guide Pants 32 or 33
December 20, 1:31pm

Re: Georga AT
I would think that would be no more than a 3 day trip but never hiking mountains before taking it slow is probably the right thing. Why did you pick that section other than it is the "start&q...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Georga AT
December 20, 8:44am

Re: Help with entry level Big 3
I forgot to mention sleeping pads, if u can get a Zlite or Ridge Rest. They are light, cheap, tough, and pretty warm.

In Gear Lists » Help with entry level Big 3
December 19, 8:17am

Re: WTB: Patagonia Rock Guide Pants 32 or 33
Bump. Somebody has to have eaten too much over the holidays and can't fit into their 32's or 33's anymore!

In Gear Swap » WTB: Patagonia Rock Guide Pants 32 or 33
December 19, 8:15am

gear
For a shelter, it would be hard to beat the Trekker for the money. I haven't tried the new GG packs but used an older Mariposia Plus and it worked well. I have a 21" torso and GG and...

In Gear Lists » Help with entry level Big 3
December 19, 8:12am

Re: Re: Some other options
I seem to remember a picture posted here of a Scarp with crossing poles completly covered in snow, I think it could handle it. Otherwise a mid would be your best bet, a Golite Shangri-la 2 or 3, ...

In GEAR » Cheap Winter tent
December 19, 7:59am

Re: Older Golite Shelters require seam seamling?
Thank you guys this was just the kind of first hand info I was looking for. I probably won't use it above freezing much but its good to know if I do, it shouldn't leak.

In GEAR » Older Golite Shelters require seam seamling?
December 19, 7:06am

Re: ughhhh
I am not sure if I trust the r5 rating. BA said the IAC had an r value of 4.1 but many people found it cold below 35-40*. I could use my Ridgerest (r 2.6) down into the teens but froze my but off...

In GEAR » Does anyone know when Big Agnes will be releasing their Q-Core SL?
December 19, 7:04am

Re: Re: Older Golite Shelters require seam seamling?
Yes, the new ones are sil/pu coated and seam taped. I think they started using the new fabric in 2010. This is the older version with the expanding thread, I just dont know how well it works. I ...

In GEAR » Older Golite Shelters require seam seamling?
December 18, 6:02pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.