Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Brian UL (MAYNARD76) - BPL Guest

My Locale New England
About Me Brian UL has not added a biography yet.
StateMA
CountryU.S.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brian UL

Showing 181 - 190 of 1166 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...117

Forum » Thread

Re: Cottage Stagnation and Recent Gems
Agree on the Backcountry Boiler. I like gear that lasts, works well, and looks good. Its not easy finding gear that meets that criteria especially when you account for personal preference. I st...

In Editor's Roundtable » Cottage Stagnation and Recent Gems
December 27, 6:37pm

Re: Solo Tent Feedback Request
In theory I would like to be able to go hiking with nothing but an 9x7 flat tarp. But, the reality is that mosquitoes make it nearly impossible to sleep with out protection. Plus the Lyme disease e...

In GEAR » Solo Tent Feedback Request
December 20, 11:13pm

Re: Re: Re: Open Letter: Don't make the Gear Swap for members only
I have to say I like what Im hearing from a lot of members and especially Ryan. Ryans blog reflects an attitude I would like to see more of here. I have a good feeling that BPL may become something...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Open Letter: Don't make the Gear Swap for members only
December 19, 8:44pm

Re: Lightweight suitcases?
My GF and I are definitely one bag carry-on travelers. She will bring a second smaller carry on for stuff she wants during flight. I dont think you need a "travel" bag and certainly not...

In GEAR » Lightweight suitcases?
December 15, 12:00pm

Re: Re: Re: Wolves and Livestock
Not prejudiced just uninformed -which is what I said in my post. Thats just the impression I got from reading articles here and there over the years. Thats why I asked. If its truly private lan...

In Chaff » Wolf kill confirmed in Alaska
December 08, 12:07pm

Re: Re: The 1%
"Wells Fargo takes heat over investments in private prison industry" oh yes, that CNBC report mentions all of them as well as the immigration holding cells. Big,big money. Scary to kno...

In Chaff » The 1%
December 08, 11:52am

Re: Wolves and Livestock
As a New Englander Im not that informed- I was under the impression that ranchers are by and large on public land and welfare? is that so? If true I would rather see wolves and wild game on that la...

In Chaff » Wolf kill confirmed in Alaska
December 08, 10:35am

Re: The 1%
here is another news documentary thats related in my opinion see if this doesn't get you mad: "Billions Behind Bars" - Inside America's Prison Industry http://www.youtube....

In Chaff » The 1%
December 08, 10:17am

Re: The 1%
Thanks for that. Afterwards you should watch this: http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7390540n&tag=contentMain;contentAux

In Chaff » The 1%
December 06, 3:40pm

Re: wow
Well some of us have been members in the past, so its not accurate that all non-members havn't contributed. In fact some non-menbers have put more money into BPL that current MLife members. Not...

In GEAR » Gear Swap & Capilene
December 06, 2:05pm

All Reader Reviews by Brian UL

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Trail Designs Caldera Stove
After using both the Caldera cone and Ti-Tri stove for quite a while and watched as Trail designs keeps improving and addressing customers concerns Ive come to this conclusion... the Caldera cone and...

In Stoves - Alcohol
November 28, 4:07am

Trail Designs Ti-Tri Inferno
The Inferno stove is 4 separate pieces. An inverted ti cone, a ti floor, a grate support and a grate insert: infero stove

In Stoves - Other
September 18, 1:21pm

Mountain Laurel Designs Zip
This pack carries like, and has the same amount of features as packs 2 or more times its weight! I have to remind myself that the Zip only weighs a hair over 10 oz.(w/optional hipbelt). Its light eno...

In Backpacks - Frameless
August 29, 4:08pm

MLD Carbon Fiber Tarp Pole set 2007
I ordered these along with my MLD Zip pack (review on that in future). It only cost me 50.00 USD as I ordered them at the introductory price on the first month they were released. These are geat for p...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 11, 6:42am