BPL Community Profile

Adan Lopez (Lopez) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale San Gabriel Valley
About Me I dont own a scale or spend alot on gear, still I manage an 8lb base thanks to you good BPLers. Enjoyment is the goal here, which means light gear is important as is "lightness of mind". Kit must not be complex, fragile or expensive.
CitySan Dimas
StateCA
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adan Lopez

Showing 181 - 190 of 804 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...81

Forum » Thread

Eugene
Thanks for the pic Eugene. That climb out was really great, it was good sharing it with you. Weather, views and the company made it one to remember for sure. My knee is feeling good, 3-5 mile runs ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
April 23, 8:04am

Birthday
I'm reserving that weekend for my daughter's bday but she's getting older now and often decides to do something with her friends in which case I may be able to make it out there. We'...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » sespe may 18-20th
April 19, 2:09pm

A good days work
A good days work. Craig and I arrived at the South Rim Thursday night and slept under a tarp in the woods nearby. Friday was spent around the fire, eating and drinking a bit more beer than I pla...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
April 16, 2:18pm

Phone numbers
I'd like my wife's cell number on that list, I'll send it.

April 11, 8:11pm

free loading
Save some of them teeny tiny marshmallows for me too! and some of them brownies too Dave! Oh and mike, maybe i can get a bit of the hydropel from you, ive been wanting to try some of that stuff.

April 11, 6:35pm

I'm ready
Preparation is done. The time is here. The weather is making this thing even more uncertain, more exciting. The level of stoke is all-time. Waiting is unbearable.

April 11, 10:42am

Stashing
I planned on stashing micro spikes near the tonto trail junction somewhere. At least I would have them for the return. Not reaching north rim because of ice is a bummer, but if i get delayed coming...

April 11, 8:09am

Lust
Dude, I got my eyes on your gears right now. Feeling totally inadequate, I'm gonna look like a poser compared to this. Looking good. Are the pant shells waterproof or not totally? Will you be b...

April 09, 11:44pm

1000 island dressing
You mention you're a very cold sleeper. Does this translate to getting chilled readily when awake also? If so then I definitely recommend a puffy, especially if you're considering your 40f ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » 1000 Island Lake in July
April 09, 11:17pm

Kids don't get cold
Ive camped with my kids down to about 30 when they were under a year old. I've never found them to require more than I required. If your face is warm while sleeping, theirs will be too. The pro...

In GEAR » Camping with infants below freezing?
April 09, 9:03pm

All Reader Reviews by Adan Lopez

Adan Lopez has posted no reviews.