BPL Community Profile

Adan Lopez (Lopez) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale San Gabriel Valley
About Me I dont own a scale or spend alot on gear, still I manage an 8lb base thanks to you good BPLers. Enjoyment is the goal here, which means light gear is important as is "lightness of mind". Kit must not be complex, fragile or expensive.
CitySan Dimas
StateCA
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adan Lopez

Showing 181 - 190 of 858 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...86

Forum » Thread

Sespe
@Craig, nicely said man, especially for a jarlsberg man. @Jack, hey "Jack Special" has a nice ring to it, that would make a good name for your business! @Kevin, you did go swimming!...

In Post-Trip Reports » sespe may 18-20
May 22, 11:55am

BPL Sespe report
Jack, thanks for the solar lights, the kids really enjoyed them and it's the first thing that Lula busted out of the backpack to show Mom. She has it in her window now charging up so she can re...

May 21, 5:46pm

Sespe trip report: old timey fun on Sespe crick
Kev, Jack, glad we hooked up with you guys, that was fun. i needed that bad after almost two weeks of down time. The girls had a blast, Lula couldnt wait to get home to tell mama about our adve...

May 21, 11:01am

Fishing
I've done a lot of fishing , especially flyfishing, and recently trimmed my kit to fit my more minimal style these days. I use basically the same bits except alot less of it, including a much s...

In Fishing » What's Your UL Fly and Bubble Rig?
May 20, 9:27pm

Great info here
Yall got me thinking. thanks!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Above Tree Line Southern Sierra
May 18, 4:55pm

pack slack
this is what works for me when i carry a similar setup. put your zlite in first against your back. next put the strut in vertically against one side, and stuff the rest of the tent (still attach...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Having trouble organizing my pack
May 18, 9:10am

Sespe
Houdini: check

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » sespe may 18-20th
May 16, 9:55pm

Boredom on a solo hike?
Ive been thinking about solo hiking soon. I used to only hike solo. This thread got me thinking alot. I cant remember ever being bored on a solo hike and I think i know why. Part of that is that...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » ended trip early
May 16, 3:33pm

sleeping on foam
Paiolo, do you mean that you simply hug a pillow against your chest? I'm trying to imagine putting a pillow "under" my chest while sleeping on my side and i cant see how you would do ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Trick to sleep confortably on a thin CCF sleeping pad
May 16, 2:07pm

sespe may 18th-20th
Hey Kevin, are you guys hiking to Willet on Saturday or Sunday? My girls only 7yrs old so we'll probably just go to camp and meet you there. Maybe i can convince Craig to go earlier Saturday so...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » sespe may 18-20th
May 16, 1:54pm

All Reader Reviews by Adan Lopez

Adan Lopez has posted no reviews.