BPL Community Profile

Adan Lopez (Lopez) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale San Gabriel Valley
About Me I dont own a scale or spend alot on gear, still I manage an 8lb base thanks to you good BPLers. Enjoyment is the goal here, which means light gear is important as is "lightness of mind". Kit must not be complex, fragile or expensive.
CitySan Dimas
StateCA
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adan Lopez

Showing 181 - 190 of 850 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...85

Forum » Thread

sleeping on foam
Paiolo, do you mean that you simply hug a pillow against your chest? I'm trying to imagine putting a pillow "under" my chest while sleeping on my side and i cant see how you would do ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Trick to sleep confortably on a thin CCF sleeping pad
May 16, 2:07pm

sespe may 18th-20th
Hey Kevin, are you guys hiking to Willet on Saturday or Sunday? My girls only 7yrs old so we'll probably just go to camp and meet you there. Maybe i can convince Craig to go earlier Saturday so...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » sespe may 18-20th
May 16, 1:54pm

Sespe Creek BPL meetup
Looks like I'll be bringing my youngest daughter with me and coming out with Craig. It would be cool to meet some of the locals out there, who all is coming? C'mon out Socalers, let's g...

May 16, 12:20am

pads
Donald, i was interested in the pads but it sounds like maybe you found somebody that could really use them. i can send you a donation via paypal which would help you pay for shipping to that guy....

In Gear Swap » Big P I F List
May 14, 3:36pm

Sespe
i hope i can go too. daughters bday Friday, so i cant really commit. but if anybody leaves me unattended for more than a few minutes saturday, that's all i will need to shoulder my pack, tuck m...

May 14, 11:12am

Driving to hiking ratio
Depends on how bad you need it, how good you think it might be, and how much you hate driving. Usually a short overnighter like that has to be within a few hours for me. But I have driven 2hrs for ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How far is "too far" for an overnighter?
May 12, 5:55pm

Jeff's Logan Bread
Jeff, Your bread looks like it could be fun. From your totals above, you state that it was cut in 36 pieces and how many calories were in each. About what size were each of those pieces? Also, you...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » My Logan bread recipe
May 11, 5:34pm

Unfinished business
Awesome, another crack at the ultra distance, and with an awesome crew again. Super stoked. Zion looks amazeballs. Zion To do list: shift my schedule beg my wife heal my knee trick my boss...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Zion Nat'l Park Traverse 2012, aka "The Trans-Zion", BPL Group Run-Round #2
May 11, 3:54pm

Dylan
Dude, I have absolutely nothing helpful to say except....have a thoroughly amazing time. WRR has been haunting me for years, would love to go there some day. 8 days solo in the Winds, I'm stoke...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Absaroka Beartooth & Wind River Range Questions
May 09, 11:30pm

Tarp tents
Cc, Once you use a good single wall shelter for a while, you'll forget you ever thought it was less protective. Whichever shelter you use, you will become adept with and accustomed to. My reco...

In GEAR » UL Tent Vs. Traditional
May 08, 10:35pm

All Reader Reviews by Adan Lopez

Adan Lopez has posted no reviews.