BPL Community Profile

Konrad . (Konrad1013) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Konrad . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Originally from Huntington Beach, CA. Currently residing in Boston, MA. I enjoy backpacking, car camping, and mountaineering. My style is ultralight (sub-10lb) while remaining extremely comfortable.

JMT - Sept 2011
CityBoston
StateMA
CountryUnited States
My PDF Gear ListGear list for 3-season overnighters and weekends

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Konrad .

Showing 181 - 190 of 2039 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...204

Forum » Thread

jacket measurements
Damn Brendan, that jacket is balla.' I'm tempted, and it would probably fit me, but it would be fairly redundant in my gear closet...but still, damn! Maybe it would help if you posted y...

In Gear Swap » FS: Lots-GG LT4, BD Ultra Distance, Golite SL 2, quilt, down stuff, Patagonia, Darn Tough, Icebreaker, Deefeet Duragloves, PIF, etc
February 06, 9:26am

Leaking feathers
Elijah, I used to get concerned when my sleeping bags would loose a few feathers here and there...but that was before I personally saw and handled down. When you realize just how much down is i...

In GEAR » 15 Year Old Sleeping Bag
February 06, 9:19am

Tom at Nunatak
I'd echo what everyone else has said and also add that when I contacted Tom regarding the fit on a second hand Nunatak sleeping bag that I acquired off gearswap, he took the time to answer all ...

In GEAR » Problems with Nunatak
February 05, 5:01pm

sleeping bags
I think the best deal on there right now is the sierra designs nitro 0. 800fp 0 degree bag that's lightweight Mine came out to be around $260 shipped after using a 35% coupon.

In Gear Deals » Mountain Hardware -20F 800 FP down 6ft sleeping bag w/ WPB Shell - 4lbs 15oz - $370.47 + shipping w/ coupon @ Sierra Trading Post
February 05, 4:46pm

Down
Hey Daniel, I'm not too worried about losing a few feathers, and also think that it's minor in the grand scheme of things. Not sure how much this would affect shipping costs but I wouldn&...

In GEAR » Packaging Down for Shipment?
February 04, 10:02pm

Thanks guys
Thanks Dan! I agree Brendan...big fan of the wilderness logic stuff...but I'm hoping to make a really really light quilt so hopefully the investment in a wee bit better down will worth it.

In Gear Swap » WTB: 900 FP down
February 04, 6:24pm

WTB: .34oz cuben fiber
Anyone got a couple yards? Send me a PM. Thanks!

In Gear Swap » WTB: .34oz cuben fiber
February 04, 5:28pm

WTB: 900 FP down
I'm looking to buy some 900FP down...maybe some of you guys have some left over. Give me a PM and let me know how many ounces you have and the source of the down. Just trying to see if I can ...

In Gear Swap » WTB: 900 FP down
February 04, 5:27pm

FS: BearPaw Pyranet 1 inner net tent, with Cuben Fiber Extensions (fits duomid and gatewood cape)
SOLD Hi, I have a brand new, never used Pyranet 1 with 10" cuben fiber extensions walls on 3 sides of the tent (side with door does not have CF extension). This should help cut down on sp...

In Gear Swap » FS: BearPaw Pyranet 1 inner net tent, with Cuben Fiber Extensions (fits duomid and gatewood cape)
February 04, 12:47pm

Pfaff
Thanks Stephen, I'm actually on the hunt for a pfaff 130 at the moment, but your recommendation to get one with a walking foot also has me thinking. How does the 1222 do for thicker fabrics/lay...

In Make Your Own Gear » They don't build them like they used to... (why you shouldn't buy a cheap modern sewing machine)
February 03, 3:46pm

All Reader Reviews by Konrad .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Sunnysports Sunnysports.com
I've had about 3 orders with sunnysports. I can sum up my experiences by saying they are an excellent retailer with jaw dropping prices on previous season gear. There was a small mistake with my ...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 09, 10:59am