BPL Community Profile

Kier Selinsky (Kieran) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Seattle, WA
About Me Kier Selinsky has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
StateWA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kier Selinsky

Showing 181 - 190 of 513 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...52

Forum » Thread

Nevermind
Sorry - I read the table wrong. On second review, I see what you're talking about.

In GEAR » How effective are Cozies?
February 22, 8:35pm

Re: How effective are Cozies?
Neat - so the answer is "not at all" lol. So, what about freezer bag cooking? I bring the cozie just to make it easier to handle. I resist cooking in a pot anytime possible so I don't...

In GEAR » How effective are Cozies?
February 22, 5:02pm

Re: Platypus Clean Stream vs Aqua Mira
I agree - I think those that rely solely on Aqua Mira aren't factoring in the weight of carrying liters of water for 4 hours while the treatment takes effect. I'm currently using the Fro...

In GEAR » Platypus Clean Stream vs Aqua Mira
February 20, 1:34pm

Re: Re: Backpack between 3-4 lbs
Dustin's got the right idea. But if you must choose a pack now, consider the Osprey Exos 58. Full pound lighter than the Atmos, roughly the same price, barely smaller volume. Those who have the...

In GEAR » Backpack between 3-4 lbs
February 19, 3:50pm

Thanks!
Thanks a bunch for the additional options. I got some digging to do now!

In GEAR » Carrying your camera
February 19, 11:36am

Re: Re: Carrying your camera
Long gone are my days of carrying big glass, so I'm just carrying a point and shoot anymore. It's seeming like the zpacks shoulder pouch might be best. It would be cool to have the secur...

February 18, 6:04pm

Carrying your camera
I'm curious to know how everyone carries their camera. So far, I've been using a vertical pouch with loops at the top and a zipper on the side. I thread my sternum strap through the loops a...

February 18, 2:01pm

Re: Re: Target knows if you are pregnant and wants to sell you everything you need
>"woman created a phoney child's name on a form once" That's where the bad guys get ya - by getting you to fill in info on a form. Notice that ethical online retailers never...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Target knows if your pregnant and wants to sell you everything you need
February 17, 3:43pm

Re: Re: Target knows if you are pregnant and wants to sell you everything you need
No smart company, like Target, is selling your personal info. That's not what this article is talking about. This article is talking about analyzing they way you use a company's website and...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Target knows if your pregnant and wants to sell you everything you need
February 17, 2:20pm

Re: Bender and Kookabay
Why not just buy his equipment and pay him to learn his techniques and fold it into your own offering? No need to throw the baby out with the bathwater. While you're at it, you could gain some ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Kooka Bay
February 17, 10:39am

All Reader Reviews by Kier Selinsky

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Driducks rainsuit
I picked up one of these suits excited to have some lightweight gear that was actually cheap. I got it home, and tried it on to be sure it fit. Then I repacked it and put it in my pack and went out to...

In Clothing - Raingear
November 01, 6:47am