BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 181 - 190 of 3020 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...302

Forum » Thread

Anish
Just read her goodbye post on her blog, thanks Ian. Anish may not know, but her letting go ( of her dreads, of the spotlight, of past achievements) just makes her inspiring once again.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » PCT movie with Reese Witherspoon coming out
July 13, 9:48am

Deep state
Instead of bickering with one another .....this is something we should all be concerned with. http://billmoyers.com/2014/02/21/anatomy-of-the-deep-state/

In Chaff » Deep state
July 13, 9:14am

Re: Myth of the Moderate Voter
Since I am not a citizen and cannot vote here...I am off the hook on that one :) Interesting read. How about "independent" voter, instead ?

In Chaff » Myth of the Moderate Voter
July 11, 7:42pm

Flea Market: Gossamer Gear Kumo for 10 dollars
Like new, last weekend. Size Large. 10$!!! The student that is working with me this summer has been looking for backpacking gear so I gave it to him as my plan to set him up with a nice kit. Not ...

In GEAR » Thrift stores.
July 11, 9:41am

Happy gear
Mostly my hammock, because I know it will help my back while catching up on my sleep. It's also great for just enjoying time at camp in comfort without disappearing under a tent or tarp.

In GEAR » What gear makes you happy?
July 07, 11:41pm

Re
My point is that to change people's mind on an issue the best approach is to understand where they are coming from, even if you will never agree with that perspective, and go from there. Ye...

In Chaff » Belief versus Facts
July 07, 8:41pm

Well
I have an older lady friend with a gay ( lesbian) daughter and she very much believes that people that love one another should be able to marry. And I agree with her 100%. She often speaks about ho...

July 07, 8:06pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bam - case in point
Good points Doug, but I don't see how bringing up extreme examples or pointing how one ought not to tolerate or try and understand people that believe in destroying others is any any way relate...

July 07, 7:33pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Bam - case in point
You should be a lawyer Craig. Jumping on the few that are against the polarization and see its dangers isn't helpful either. But by all means have at it, it is the direction we are going...

July 07, 1:32pm

Re: Re: Bam - case in point
Female circumcision and child slavery have nothing to do with this. Different viewpoints on the economy, religious freedom and freedom from religion, school vouchers, unions, gay marriage....these...

July 07, 1:20pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.