Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 181 - 190 of 3137 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...314

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: is a knife a non-essential item?
"It's one of those magical ten essentials which people think will bail them out of trouble, yet it's no more useful to them than a lucky rabbit's foot. " I think that's...

In GEAR » is a knife a non-essential item?
August 27, 9:32pm

Re: Re: is a knife a non-essential item?
The answer clearly depends on the person. To me it is an essential item when outdoors, but I would not suffer from anxiety either if I left it at home. My favorite is my Esee Izula, at two ounces....

In GEAR » is a knife a non-essential item?
August 27, 8:20pm

Re: Re: Doggie cam
"I'd show them all the photos you have of what's up in those hills and suggest they keep their dog home". I have Doug. They actually got this never stopping barker ( a 140 lb d...

In Chaff » Got a dog? Got a GoPro?
August 27, 4:49pm

Re: Crazy!
Bummer Jack. Looks like that must have hurt like heck. I had a fractured fibula a couple of months ago. Recovered well, it was a very stable fracture. But...right this second I am waiting to ge...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Advice and therapy for a broken ankle
August 27, 4:44pm

Doggie cam
That looks like you could get a lot of great footage, other than it might make one a little sea sick :) My neighbor's dog has been barking and running up the hills almost every night and they ...

In Chaff » Got a dog? Got a GoPro?
August 27, 4:16pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bumping Not Allowed People
Nm After reading your reply it seemed this post was too much.

In Gear Swap » Bumping Not Allowed People
August 27, 2:19pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Bumping Not Allowed People
Has there even been a real problem with this on Gear Swap? I haven't noticed one in a long time, The thread title did bother me. Are you a moderator?

August 27, 2:16pm

Re: Re: Bumping Not Allowed People
A thread with a title like this isn't going to be well received. That' seems to be more the issue here than bumping policy.

August 27, 1:58pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Never going to win
I am reading it again ( more like studying for me). Thanks for the link. Gret website; I am looking forward to reading more articles.

In Chaff » The Question of Militarism/Empire
August 27, 11:44am

Sold
Now a new post to say the item is sold is what makes little sense to me because that bumps something unavailable.

August 26, 7:42pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.