Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 181 - 190 of 3123 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...313

Forum » Thread

Re: Troublemakers.
"I have to repeat: we place too much emphasis on Presidents and elected officials" We'll see when we have a Rebublican president that blows if that still stands.

In Chaff » America the Troublemaker?
August 25, 5:58am

Re: Re: Re
"Your idealism is laudable, but doomed to disappointment. Anyone seeking that kind of power has become suspect in my eyes, as the presidency has accumulated ever more power. "Power corrup...

August 24, 5:49pm

Re
Like I have been saying: anyone seeking that kind of power does not get a break when it comes to doing the right thing, in whatever capacity one can. Did he do all he could? No.

August 24, 5:13pm

Re: Re: Something bigger
"Someone brave enough to do the right thing can't even make it past the primaries, Katharina. It is, as Craig said, a systemic problem. It is also well to remember that the president does ...

August 24, 5:11pm

Something bigger
""I think it absolutely matters in that it shows a systemic pattern; that these things are not even necessarily controlled by presidents or elections, but by an entire system that has its...

August 24, 4:04pm

Earthquake
Spent the weekend in Davis California visiting family. Went to bed at 3 am and had quite the ride with this 6.1 earthquake. Anyone else feel this?

In Chaff » Earthquake
August 24, 3:38pm

Politics
What hope I have comes from hearing the few that are not walking the party lines. Ian, Doug and a few others. These are the people that to me are able to criticize an administration based on princi...

August 24, 3:05pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: America the Troublemaker?
"All while ignoring the Constitution, something he's perfected since he's been in office. I can't tell if he's just massively incompetent or if he's so delusional from his ...

August 24, 2:37pm

NSA
"NSA - with all respect to Kat : ) the congress did pass some reforms and Obama signed it. Snowden said it was a step in the right direction. We need to do more." The changes actuall...

August 24, 2:33pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: America the Troublemaker?
Kirby, Craig The less of two evils is still evil. Obama is personally responsible for droning hundreds of innocent people. He is a warmonger indeed. Not all that criticize him are doing it for...

August 24, 2:32pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.