BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 181 - 190 of 2948 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...295

Forum » Thread

Why Snowden won't "man up" as Kerry jingoistically put it.
Not very in depth but makes the point well enough. http://dissenter.firedoglake.com/2014/05/28/why-snowden-wont-as-kerry-jingoistically-put-it-man-up-trust-the-american-justice-system/

In Chaff » Fresh Air with Terry Gross
May 28, 3:15pm

Beautiful
Great story and some stunning pictures. You guys are awesome !!!

In Editor's Roundtable » Onto The Shelf
May 27, 10:55pm

Re: A couple assumptions
I wish you all would just agree with me. On everything. Then all would be well and my argumentative nature could rest and give room to my sweetest kindest self that is temporarily hybernating. ;)

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Hikers shot and robbed in California
May 23, 9:24am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hikers shot and robbed in California (risk assessment)
Not even thinking about firearms here Roger, but I like your post. I have had a number of people telling me statistics of getting killed by lightening versus by a mountain lion...so I should not be...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Hikers shot and robbed in California
May 22, 6:05pm

Re: human rights.
Dave, My posts here are just an attempt to point out that it isn't as easy as you seem to make it. I think you would have a better chance to make a positive impact, and influence people into ...

In Chaff » Hobby Lobby has good selection of 550 cord
May 21, 5:09pm

Chaff
Officially Chaff material. I wonder who would get the "makes every thread chaff worthy" award? ^^^ No Dave, I just don't think it's as easy as you make it. Stay away...

May 21, 3:17pm

Re: bigot.
"If someone actively funds actual bigotry, they can dispassionately and factually be called a bigot. It's not complicated." I paid my taxes this year. I funded bigotry. I also fu...

May 21, 3:03pm

Re: Re: what does this have to do with "Gear"?
Soapboxing finds its way in every topic.

May 21, 8:27am

Re: Wow
My comment was more of a "I hope the usuals will not jump on this opportunity to push their views "......because it just happened a few days ago, has happened for years and only causes gr...

May 20, 6:35pm

Re
Oh for the love of whatever you want to love...can we NOT go through this one again right now????

May 20, 6:00pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.