BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 181 - 190 of 2691 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...270

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Please don't delete
I now have my Flickr photos related to my trail camera set as visible to friends and family only. If you are BPL member with a Flickr account I can add you as a friend. http://www.flickr.com/photo...

In Photography » Got my mountain lion pictures!!! I did it!!
February 03, 7:49am

Computer
Thanks everyone for the suggestions and sorry for getting impatient, which was due to my lack of understanding and not doing the work to get there. So on one hand I am prone to getting an "a...

In Other Activities » Help me pick a computer
February 03, 7:42am

Re: Re: Boat re-sale and karma
+1 Roger. All we need is more rules ...

In Chaff » Replies to Gear section thread "Gear Swap Practices"
February 02, 9:23pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Help me pick a computer
Thanks Dale, I do have Flickr and Dropbox but I don't want my photos in the Cloud. I used to have Apple laptop and liked how I could have all my photos right there with me. I made albums , as...

February 02, 4:46pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Help me pick a computer
Thanks, I will look into that. I need a computer where I can keep my pictures, not just in a thumb drive. I want to be able to see them at home, instead of taking my thumb drive to someone else'...

February 02, 4:30pm

Re: Re: Help me pick a computer
Hi Doug, Got your point about the AVI, but still not enough storage for my pictures and videos and the problem remains that I cannot extract pictures from the ipad onto a thumb drive. I was hopi...

February 02, 4:12pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Please don't delete
Jerry please read up or quit spamming, really. Like I said, nothing offensive. Nothing offensive.ok? Nothing offensive.

February 02, 4:09pm

Re: Re: Re: Please don't delete
Jerry, you are lazy indeed. Nothing offensive going on.

February 02, 3:40pm

Re: Please don't delete
I will try Hiking Malto. Maybe Bob G. Could you edit the one post a way back where you guessed the location? Thanks, Katharina

February 02, 2:02pm

Re: Re: Fun photos, Kat
From reading up on the published puma project papers I learned that while they come very close to people, they do so when feeding. Daytime they go further out. Females with cubs go to even more rem...

February 02, 10:03am

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.