Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kat .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kat ....

Showing 181 - 190 of 3590 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...359

Forum » Thread

Re
I don't know why in hell I get back to Chaff. Must be insanity as per definition.

In Chaff » The basic math behind Christianity...
April 15, 4:29pm

No.
Ian, you are better than that.

April 15, 4:18pm

Re: Re: Case in Point
Ok then .

April 15, 2:45pm

Baiting BS
When he does not post for a while someone will bait him back just to keep up the hunt. Find some better entertainment. That is just fu@&ed up.

April 15, 2:08pm

Re: Basic.
Never mind, I was going to stay out of this hunt.

April 15, 9:49am

Re: The trees sure grow strangely here... (a typical (?) post in the new forum)
A naturally occurring type of grafting, looks like. When trees or branches rub together and expose the cambium they sometimes grow together like that. I have never seen one that cool in person ...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Could we please add a new Forum for the The Natural World, for discussion of flora, fauna, geology?
April 15, 9:25am

Basic.
I guess Justin's way of being different does not match the "flavor of the day different" that we all need to be tolerant and accepting of right now. Same old story, different date, fl...

April 15, 8:40am

Re: re: Could we please add a new Forum for the The Natural World, for discussion of flora, fauna, geology?
I am all for it. There really isn't a good place for this now and for many of us the natural world is one of the biggest reason we hit the trail.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Could we please add a new Forum for the The Natural World, for discussion of flora, fauna, geology?
April 13, 4:58pm

Re: Baby carrier and long hair - any ideas?
I never owned a stroller and carried my daughter on my back every day. I have always had long hair and for a while I would have to braid it very tightly so her little fingers could not get through ...

In GEAR » Baby carrier and long hair - any ideas?
April 13, 8:42am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Cats rule
I will pm you on this.

In Chaff » Is the cat going up or down the stairs ?
April 10, 5:14pm

All Reader Reviews by Kat ....

Kat .... has posted no reviews.