BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 181 - 190 of 2884 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...289

Forum » Thread

Re: caution
"- but this truly is inexperience talking - although I'm surprised to read that she is 28. I would have guessed much younger...." I don't think this was necessary. No pro...

In On the Web » REI HAS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ON THE PLANET!
April 23, 10:22am

Re: Re: Alex
Maybe you don't speak it all that well if that is what you got out of it... But I can help; I do not disagree about the danger and said as much. I encouraged her to seek out local groups. I me...

April 23, 10:01am

Alex
Alexandra, fammi la cortesia di non dar troppo peso al tono sapientone di un paio di persone. Da un lato hanno ragione che il tuo viaggio potrebbe essere pericoloso e sarebbe cauto informarsi di pi...

April 23, 9:41am

Re: Re School Spending
Home schooling can be a great thing; I have known families that put a great deal of effort not only to have a curriculum, but also to socialize the kids. Our local K-6 school offered a support prog...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Perils of stealth camping, hiking, or even jogging in the US
April 22, 6:40pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: GET REAL!
...."you guys are being played" Maybe, but I don't think so. The word order used in the posts shows Italian as the native language.

April 22, 6:24pm

Re: lol
Pizza, spaghetti, mandolino and....good sense of humor in your case :)

April 21, 9:58pm

Re: Comparable website
You might have better luck with a smaller company then. The personal attention you would like to receive seems more likely when working with less of a giant.

April 21, 9:41pm

Re: OK.
Ok that was funny Dave :)

April 21, 9:37pm

Re: FOR REAL!
This is still a pretty vague complaint. More details would be helpful to others .

April 21, 9:09pm

Re: Re: similar case from last year
"hmmm... heritage.org... probably not an objective source" True. Neither is the OP's source, politicususa.

In Chaff » Bundy......A True American Hero?
April 21, 6:04pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.