Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 181 - 190 of 3459 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...346

Forum » Thread

Where to learn self-arrest
Living in central California on the coast: who do I look up or contact to learn to self arrest? The local climbing gym had no one to refer me to. Time is running out season wise and I would reall...

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » Where to learn self-arrest
February 10, 10:00am

Re: Re: My Mom Worked in the Field
Hi Ben, Thanks. My daughter has been asking me to do that too :) it's been quite an adventure.

In Chaff » Long Distance Hiking has no Brand
February 09, 6:14pm

Re: My Parents Owned a Sweat Shop
There is a lot in that story Ben. Thanks for sharing. Up until recently I was knitting hats for about 2 dollars an hour. Over three years I made about 350 hats. Now I just sew and it's better...

In Chaff » Long Distance Hiking has no Brand
February 09, 12:50pm

Another Mearsheimer article.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/09/opinion/dont-arm-ukraine.html?_r=0 "........This coercive strategy is also unlikely to work, no matter how much punishment the West inflicts. What advoca...

In Chaff » I Find This Very Troubling (Warning: Politics)
February 09, 10:34am

Have one
A have the Victorinox and the one time I took with me backpacking the existing red handle made it easy to find when I thought I had lost it. I had dropped it and quite a bit of duff was covering i...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » unltralite knife
February 09, 9:29am

Just one photo
Casey with little Mei Mei and Tom Kirchner heading toward the waterfalls.

In Photo Gallery » 7th Annual Gathering of Gear Geeks
February 09, 7:06am

Re: Re: Re: Re: (Warning: Politics)
I am just relieved that Europe, having more to lose and having had two world wars in the last 100 years, is standing up to American hawks, including the administration. Like the article that I la...

In Chaff » I Find This Very Troubling (Warning: Politics)
February 08, 11:00pm

Re: Re: Luci inflatable, solar lantern.
I have not run it out yet, is what I meant. Mine was the first model. I think the newer ones are lighter but I am not sure. I brought mine to the Point Reyes trip and it was enjoyed by a bunch...

In GEAR » Luci inflatable, solar lantern.
February 08, 12:52pm

Last try
Make me an offer.

In Gear Swap » Montbell Alpine down jacket
February 08, 11:07am

Re: Re: great deal.
Also, I recently bought from Kelly and I am very happy with the item: as described, shipped super fast. Thanks!

In Gear Swap » FS Katabatic Chisos
February 08, 10:31am

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.