BPL Community Profile

KEN LARSON (KENLARSON) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Western Michigan
About Me Mounteering, climbing and backpacking and outdoor endeavors I have been engaged with since age eleven all over North America and Canada. Retired educator, researcher and outdoor facilitator. Currently dealing with Multiple Myeloma Cancer and still backpacking with the grandchildren on a "lighter note".
CityGrand Haven
StateMI
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by KEN LARSON

Showing 181 - 190 of 542 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...55

Forum » Thread

Vargo Container
Randy...What type of marker do you use on the container AND does it "hold up" to the alcohol?

In GEAR » Alcohol Storage Container - GoGo Squeez?
April 04, 10:14am

Engineering 101
"Normal people ... believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet." Keep up the good work!

In Make Your Own Gear » Better Esbit Ti Folding Stove idea
April 03, 5:38pm

"**** FS Osprey Ariel 75 WOMEN'S Backpack****"
STILL REMAINS FOR SALE...A change in BOTH of our medical health has forced me sell the pack and abandon the vision we had planned for its use. EXCELLENT condition as it was used twice and has be...

In Gear Swap » **** FS Osprey Ariel 75 WOMEN'S Backpack****
March 30, 12:48pm

SmartPhone/Computer Weather App
FREE......SmartPhone/Computer Weather App that you may want to check out: http://forecast.io/#/f/43.0161,-86.1267

In GEAR » SmartPhone/Computer Weather App
March 28, 4:39am

KOVEA PURCHASE
If you are looking to purchase a Kovea Spider (KB-1109) Remote Canister Stove give Jinny a call at KOVEA and I believe she can facilitate you purchasing one within a week. Jinny Min- Price Zone...

In Editor's Roundtable » Recent Developments in Canister Stoves
March 26, 2:43am

Traildesigns Collection Solo Collection
http://www.traildesigns.com/cookware/solo-pots

In GEAR » First alcohol stove
March 24, 3:43pm

Evernew Titanium Non-Stick .9L Pot (ECA422)
http://www.traildesigns.com/cookware/evernew-titanium-non-stick-9l-pot-eca422

In GEAR » First alcohol stove
March 24, 3:11pm

FS ZPacks Hybrid 2012 Blast 36 >>>SOLD
****SOLD****

In Gear Swap » ****FS ZPacks Hybrid 2012 Blast 36 Backpack ****
March 22, 12:49pm

****FS ZPacks Hybrid 2012 Blast 36 Backpack ****
A change in my medical health has forced me sell the pack and abandon the vision I had planned for its use. This pack has NEVER been used. >>2012 ZPacks HYBRID Blast Backpack(Tan and Bl...

In Gear Swap » ****FS ZPacks Hybrid 2012 Blast 36 Backpack ****
March 22, 6:51am

Starlyte Stove Terminology Clarification
To get the terminology in my mind correct the ORIGINAL (stove pic right) and MODIFIED (stove pic left)?

In GEAR » Ti-Tri Without The Tent Stakes
March 13, 12:04pm

All Reader Reviews by KEN LARSON

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

123Mountain OUTDOOR EQUIPMENT
>>>>>>>>BEWARE<<<<<<<< Read the BB Business Review BELOW before you decide to purchase ITEMS from this company. BB Business Review

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 22, 7:19am

SOTO PRODUCTS STOVES & POCKET TORCH
Would highly recommend ANY of SOTO's products as they RATE 5 in my estimation. I have purchased and have used many of SOTO's products (STOVES: iso & white gas and POCKET TORCHES: butan...

In Stoves - Canister
May 24, 10:57am

Sawyer In-Line Filter
SP-125 PURIFIER (NOW - SP-35 PURIFIER)

In Hydration - Water Treatment
March 08, 2:15pm

MSR Mountain Safety Research HyperFlow microfilter
I purchased one of the very first MSR Hyperflow filters from REI (April08) and experienced many of the filter issues that have been mentioned (reduced output, hard pumping, backflushing difficulties a...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
February 25, 10:24am

Alpkit CarbonLite
CarbonLite hiking/trekking pole review: • I have been using “h...

In Trekking Poles
June 30, 9:06am

PossumDown Gloves (BPL Gear Shop)
I was interested in the level of warmth provided by an overmitt and wool liner combination and did some cold weather testing of hand gear for the last three days, since the temperatures in Michigan we...

In Clothing - Headwear, Handwear
November 30, 1:57pm