BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 181 - 190 of 1096 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...110

Forum » Thread

Re: New "Embrace The Brutality" Short Film!
Yea, i've heard it called Triple Gem it'll just be a matter of $ and time. which I won't have much of the next few years unfortunately. i watched a bunch of the other videos ...

In On the Web » New "Embrace The Brutality" Short Film!
August 23, 2:57pm

Re: New "Embrace The Brutality" Short Film!
ha.. awesome. this is why I want to do JMT and CO trail.. i don't have the motivation to do the long ones but the trail community of thru hiking is awesome so after the Long Trail i'm h...

In On the Web » New "Embrace The Brutality" Short Film!
August 23, 11:06am

Re: "Canister stove ignition options"
mini bic here.. i have a pack of paper/bar matches as backup.

In GEAR » Canister stove ignition options
August 23, 10:55am

Re: What piece of gear do you lose most often?
rock climbing tends to instill a good habit of doing an idiot check or 3 before leaving an area. I don't think i've lost too much. I did find the nylon hat I use now (washed it well befo...

In GEAR » What piece of gear do you lose most often?
August 22, 9:29pm

Re: bump for adding a day and food input
I think you have to just go for it and figure out what works for you. in the end it's up to you and what you use. maybe keep a few notes on your iphone about what stuff gets used and what d...

In Gear Lists » First overnight, gear list!
August 22, 9:20pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 2 nighter
Lincoln woods trail is closed during the week to fix the washout. "The Lincoln Woods Trail will close at 7 a.m. each Monday and reopen on each Friday at 5:30 p.m." garfield is prob...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Easy one nighter in New England?
August 22, 2:12pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 2 nighter
yea, out and back from S. Kinsman is a bit but not really bad since you could leave your gear at the campsite. doing the Pemi loop in 3 days is doable too. up and down S. twin and up/down Gar...

August 22, 12:06pm

Re: 2 nighter
You know that Greenleaf hut is pretty expensive($100/night) and looks like it is full for fri and saturday. http://www.outdoors.org/lodging/availability/index.cfm/fuseaction/availability.main ...

August 22, 7:15am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The route
If i hadn't just gone up there i'd go with ya haha. I might do a day hike between climbing next weekend with my GF. yea, if your shoes don't fit right then it's not worth it. ...

August 21, 9:11pm

Re: more updates
haha.. this is why you do overnights before you start busting out longer trips.. for 1-2nights you can get away with just about anything. after this you will see what you prefer more

In Gear Lists » First overnight, gear list!
August 21, 7:54pm

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.