BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 181 - 190 of 1148 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...115

Forum » Thread

FS: Road bike parts and shoes
I know some people also ride on here so i'm giving it a shot. everything except the gloves are used but in good shape. shoes have new insoles(i took them out) and have replaceable heel pads. ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Road bike parts and shoes
September 30, 2:45pm

Re: apex 2.5
My Apex 2.5 with M90 i took into the 40s on the Long Trail with icebreaker 150 LS and smartwool sweater on. i think down to actually 40 is pushing it with 2.5. i'd guess 5 would go ther...

In GEAR » cliamshield quilts - your experience
September 28, 8:30pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: I wanna rock...ROCK!
"There are mountains in NH? " ha come try it out sometime... don't expect casual switchbacks and nice smooth trail like those mule trails out west :) that first pic is 1100&#...

In Editor's Roundtable » Techniques for Talus
September 27, 11:52am

Re: Re: I wanna rock...ROCK!
A lot of times that is just normal hiking in NH ;) or

In Editor's Roundtable » Techniques for Talus
September 26, 2:04pm

Re: Making a blanket...
you should look at the AWOL AT book and see what the shelter spacing is for that area. if you are doing a point to point hike and staying on the AT you could skip the heavy tent and do a bivy in ...

In Gear Lists » Clothing / Sleeping help for Tennessee in October
September 25, 11:07am

Re: Re: Re: Ice Axe Shaft Only?
could get what ice climbers use for a 3rd tool. has a shorter shaft and no adze. have no idea how well they self arrest though. or get a whippet.. unless you need both poles for your tent. ...

In GEAR » Ice Axe Shaft Only?
September 24, 8:47pm

Re: Bearikade
i'm only an inch or so taller and a skinny person too.. i went with the short length and normal width. i'm a side sleeper so it helps keep the edges tucked in.

In Gear Lists » 3 season gear
September 23, 11:36am

Re: Outdoor Gear and Disaster Preparedness
Comes in handy on the E coast when snow storms and hurricanes mess up our power. we have a gas stove so i don't need to bust out the Coleman but I could if needed. headlamps, sleeping bags. ...

In On the Web » Outdoor Gear and Disaster Preparedness
September 18, 11:41am

Re: Re: Adam's gear list
"Replace the Gravity filter with Aqua Mira. ~80 grams vs 230 grams, and you don't have to spend time hunkered down next to a stream." no but you do have to wait around for the chem...

September 17, 11:19am

Re: Thanks
my EE quilt wraps up pretty well. this spring i used it with the top snap closed up around my neck/shoulders and it kept the sides folded in quite nicely. (along with the bottom snaps and zipper t...

September 16, 11:05pm

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.