BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 181 - 190 of 1099 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...110

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Tahoe Rim Trail fastpack and video!
Nice, that looks like a fun trip to do. I liked the Long Trail videos too since I did that last year NOBO... i'm not sure I could leave Starks Nest into the rain like that haha..

In Post-Trip Reports » Tahoe Rim Trail fastpack and video!
August 26, 7:26am

Re: post
there are dozens of JMT list threads to post about hiking gently through Yosemite.. why post in the one where the guy is running it with certain goals that have nothing to do with you or what you ...

In Gear Lists » What I'm Taking on my JMT Hike (this is how you do it)
August 25, 6:22pm

Re: yep
"I agree, thats why I said "For me" then why post it? other than to knock his trip and make yourself feel better somehow?

In Gear Lists » What I'm Taking on my JMT Hike (this is how you do it)
August 25, 5:33pm

Re: New "Embrace The Brutality" Short Film!
Yea, i've heard it called Triple Gem it'll just be a matter of $ and time. which I won't have much of the next few years unfortunately. i watched a bunch of the other videos ...

In On the Web » New "Embrace The Brutality" Short Film!
August 23, 2:57pm

Re: New "Embrace The Brutality" Short Film!
ha.. awesome. this is why I want to do JMT and CO trail.. i don't have the motivation to do the long ones but the trail community of thru hiking is awesome so after the Long Trail i'm h...

In On the Web » New "Embrace The Brutality" Short Film!
August 23, 11:06am

Re: "Canister stove ignition options"
mini bic here.. i have a pack of paper/bar matches as backup.

In GEAR » Canister stove ignition options
August 23, 10:55am

Re: What piece of gear do you lose most often?
rock climbing tends to instill a good habit of doing an idiot check or 3 before leaving an area. I don't think i've lost too much. I did find the nylon hat I use now (washed it well befo...

In GEAR » What piece of gear do you lose most often?
August 22, 9:29pm

Re: bump for adding a day and food input
I think you have to just go for it and figure out what works for you. in the end it's up to you and what you use. maybe keep a few notes on your iphone about what stuff gets used and what d...

In Gear Lists » First overnight, gear list!
August 22, 9:20pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 2 nighter
Lincoln woods trail is closed during the week to fix the washout. "The Lincoln Woods Trail will close at 7 a.m. each Monday and reopen on each Friday at 5:30 p.m." garfield is prob...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Easy one nighter in New England?
August 22, 2:12pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 2 nighter
yea, out and back from S. Kinsman is a bit but not really bad since you could leave your gear at the campsite. doing the Pemi loop in 3 days is doable too. up and down S. twin and up/down Gar...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Easy one nighter in New England?
August 22, 12:06pm

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.