Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me .
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 181 - 190 of 3618 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...362

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Some serious traces
Ah the voice of reason in all its glory. My vote is death by Rosie O'Donnell. If Rosie is unavailable, then death by Nickelback. I know. Cruel and unusual but the message needs to g...

In Philosophy & Technique » LEAVE NO TRACE
October 24, 1:54pm

Re: Re: When you're a hammer...
"Get the citizens off what the politicians are really doing - enriching themselves and their supporters." More like cowardice imo. I think most elected representatives who get to see ...

In Chaff » NP vandalism spree
October 24, 1:21pm

When you're a hammer...
Since this is an opinion piece on the appropriate level of punishment... I don't think incarceration, or at least traditional incarceration is appropriate here; maybe some version of communi...

October 24, 11:44am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ultra Runners know nothing about Fastpacking.
"Winter is coming." And so is Game of Thrones!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Ultra Runners know nothing about Fastpacking.
October 24, 11:35am

Zimmerbuilt
I'm considering the same thing. If I go this way, I'm going to contact Zimmerbuilt to see if he will modify one of these. http://www.zimmerbuilt.com/store/p26/Water_Bottle_Pocket.html

In GEAR » Water bottle holder
October 24, 11:26am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NP vandalism spree
"Sorry. Something to think about." Nope. Too late for apologies. PC police will be knocking at your door later this evening. Meanwhile as I'm weary of being kept down by &qu...

October 24, 11:03am

Re: 3 Tarps: Choose 1
"I am leaning towards the MLD Monk tarp because funds are tight and its light weight. I am wondering if the width will be too small? I am 6'1" and have fairly broad shoulders."...

In GEAR » 3 Tarps: Choose 1
October 24, 10:55am

Re: Ultra Runners know nothing about Fastpacking.
I'm not a fastpacker per se but I've run with everything from my Prohpet to an Alice Pack both recreationally and for the military. Below 30lbs I prefer a pack without a hipbelt but I'...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Ultra Runners know nothing about Fastpacking.
October 24, 10:39am

Re: Re: Re: How much should this sale for:
Depending on how patient the buyer is, a used but great condition 30* bag with a higher quality fill and DWR can be had for $150-225. Selling to strangers, I'd start at $225 and drop $25 every...

In GEAR » How much should this sale for:
October 24, 10:25am

Re: Re: Re: NP vandalism spree
"Make him buy the tools..." It's a her. Man you people are sexist.

October 24, 9:53am

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm