Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me .
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 181 - 190 of 3729 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...373

Forum » Thread

Re: Hallway Swimming
We've had a hallway for about 9 years now. It's a nice feature but the kids don't use it as much as we thought they would. Fortunately it didn't impact our insurance premiums ...

In Chaff » Hallway Swimming
November 05, 8:15am

Re: Oh Jerry!
Yes both parties are BSC it seems but my point was when either of them get disproportionate control of both houses and the White House, moving into a school bus in an undisclosed location starts to...

In Chaff » Oh Jerry!
November 05, 7:46am

Re: WW GGG
Polls are still open but here's some weather data for Olympic National Park. If this is the direction the group would like to go, we'd really need to look at one of the drier months. ht...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Anyone up for a Western Washington UL GGG?
November 05, 7:40am

Re: Re: Oh Jerry!
I'm no fan of the GOP but I seem to hate our government the least when the two parties are balanced. We'll see. Local elections that I held any interest in aren't going so wel...

In Chaff » Oh Jerry!
November 04, 10:20pm

Thanks for the laugh
Well this thread was at least good for a chuckle. The good news is that Mr. Woods' reputation was not only unharmed by all this, but his classy response probably boosted his reputation as ...

In Gear Swap » Six Moon Designs Gatewood Cape and Serenity Net tent
November 04, 10:15pm

Oh Jerry!
This time in the correct forum.... .

In Chaff » Oh Jerry!
November 04, 9:40pm

My bad
Arrgh wrong forum sorry!

In Pre-Trip Planning » Oh Jerry!
November 04, 9:38pm

Re: Wonderland Trail or Tahoe Rim Trail?
I have hiked the Wonderland but not the TRT. A couple sections can be a bit of a circus on the weekends but I've also hiked sections where I only saw one or two people per day. Like the JMT, ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Wonderland Trail or Tahoe Rim Trail?
November 04, 1:50pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cold Showers
(with an irish leprechaun accent) "They're always after me super sperm!" Well all was going well and I had Tad & Baby-Batter in the yard but I woke this morning to a giganti...

In Chaff » Cold Showers
November 04, 1:38pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: WW GGG
OK how about this.... Let's put it to a vote to narrow down the region. 1. Mt. St. Helens 2. Olympic Peninsula 3. East of Seattle in the Issaquah/North Bend area Then vote for time f...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Anyone up for a Western Washington UL GGG?
November 04, 7:54am

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm