BPL Community Profile

Larry De La Briandais (Hitech) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SF Bay Area
About Me Larry De La Briandais has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Larry De La Briandais

Showing 181 - 190 of 529 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...53

Forum » Thread

It's here...
It's already here! Looks great, thanks. Larry

In Gear Swap » FS: Packs :: Gossamer Gear, Granite Gear, Lowe Alpine
September 06, 2:16pm

Double Rainbow
You could always send me that poorly sewn rainbow. ;) PM me for my address...

In GEAR » Cloudburst 3 vs. Anjan 3
August 28, 12:16pm

Trangia kettle
I use a Trangia kettle and really like it for all the reasons already mentioned. And my coffee "maker", filters and stove fit inside. However, the one with the heat exchanger looks real...

In GEAR » "tea" kettle versus pot with lid
August 27, 3:04pm

Part of the problem
If you return the jacket because your dog ruined it then you are part of the problem. You are taking advantage of their warranty. If enough people take advantage of them they will have to change ...

In GEAR » New REI warranty, few questions about it......
August 23, 11:34am

Re: "New REI warranty, few questions about it......"
"These things was an abuse of the intent of the program." I am always amazed at what people will try to get away with. :^(

In GEAR » New REI warranty, few questions about it......
August 22, 3:47pm

Re: Bear spray and guns
Yeah, I should have said won't instead of can't. As I understand it you are carrying for something other than bears. Very effective against those predators, if you know what you are doing...

In GEAR » Warding off black bears, what has worked for you??
August 22, 3:26pm

Bear spray vrs Firearm
There was a recent story of two hikers who were attacked by a bear. The first hiker used bear spray and the bear stopped its attack and he was unharmed. The bear turned on the second hiker who us...

In GEAR » Warding off black bears, what has worked for you??
August 22, 2:13pm

Re: poison oak too
"Keep in mind, poison oak is not something you are immune to, it's something you slowly over time and exposure lose resistance to." I'd have to say that my Grandfather was immu...

In GEAR » What's the purpose of camp shoes?
August 05, 6:53pm

Bear bells and pepper spray...
Rangers are advising hikers to be alert for bears and take extra precautions to avoid an encounter. They advise visitors to wear little bells on their clothes so they make noise when hiking. The b...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » bear spray AND gun used in bear encounter
July 18, 6:45pm

UV Damage
I will have to test that. I'm putting the test sample outside now...

In GEAR » Rust-O-Leum NeverWet
July 18, 6:38pm

All Reader Reviews by Larry De La Briandais

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Campsaver.com Retailer
I purchased the Vargo canister stove from them at a GREAT price. They had such a run on sales because of the low price that is was sold out. They left me a personal phone message letting me know tha...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
December 07, 3:07pm