BPL Community Profile

Hike Ultralight (HikeUltralight) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me Hike Ultralight has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeultralight.com/
My PDF Gear ListGear

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Hike Ultralight

Showing 181 - 190 of 542 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...55

Forum » Thread

Time
If I do decide to stick with the Rae Lakes Loop, would entering at Kearsarge, doing the loop, and finishing at Kearsarge add much mileage to the 46 mile loop? Still doable in 6 days? Would we have ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Sierras - Early Sept
July 27, 10:13pm

Route
I found a map to glance at. Seems as though that in and out route is just the eastern half of the Rae Lakes Loop no? In order to make that into a 6 day trip I would imagine you would have to travel...

July 27, 9:29pm

Temps
With the temps possibly dipping that low, I may swap my EX Light Down jacket for my Alpine Light Down Jacket. May add my UL Down Inner pants to the list as well. I will also drop the Dri-Ducks Pant...

July 27, 9:19pm

Merino LS Top/Bottom
Does anyone know the lightest merino long sleeve top and bottoms? Looking for a new sleep setup for my upcoming trip.

In GEAR » Merino LS Top/Bottom
July 27, 8:31am

Sierras - Early Sept
A friend and I are going to the Sierras in early September. We are driving up from Las Vegas and will be parking at Kearsarge Pass. We are doing Rae Lakes Loop and have 6 days 7 nights before we ha...

July 26, 9:02am

Found one
Well that was quick. Found one at an online store. Thanks

In Gear Swap » WTB RailRiders Bone Flats Shirt - Large - Bahamian Blue
June 07, 3:15pm

WTB RailRiders Bone Flats Shirt - Large - Bahamian Blue
Looking to buy a RailRiders Bone Flats Shirt in Large - Bahamian Blue in color. PM if you have one you are looking to get rid of. Thanks

In Gear Swap » WTB RailRiders Bone Flats Shirt - Large - Bahamian Blue
June 07, 3:10pm

Correct
Correct. This (IMO) is definately the way to go. The only thing I would change is I would get the solo if my wife did not come occasionally.

In Gear Swap » FS MLD Cricket NEW
May 27, 10:30pm

Bathtub
What he did for me was, he left about 6 inches of netting around the perimeter, and sewed the ground sheet in with about 2-3 inches of material left above the neeting to block splashing and water r...

May 27, 10:58am

Cricket
"I am currently debating this or the hexamid." Never had the cricket, but I must say, I just got my 2 person Hexamid in today. I had him sew in a cuben ground sheet on the bottom inste...

May 26, 11:33am

All Reader Reviews by Hike Ultralight

Hike Ultralight has posted no reviews.