Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Greg F (GregF) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Canadian Rockies
About Me Greg F has not added a biography yet.
CityCalgary

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg F

Showing 181 - 190 of 574 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...58

Forum » Thread

SOLD: Tarptent Rainshadow 2
For sale Tarptent Rainshadow 2. I purchased on the GearSwap a year ago from someone who had used it for one season ( 5 or 6 nights). I used it last year for about 6 nights as well. Tent has been...

In Gear Swap » FS: Tarptent Rainshadow 2
February 24, 12:52pm

Tent measurements
After many years golite has finally put the tent floor plan diagrams with dimensions on there website. This has bothered ne for a few years and should reduce the number of emails from me about dim...

In Gear Deals » New GoLite
February 23, 9:29am

GoLite Coupon Code
Does anyone have a Valid GoLite Coupon code that they arent going to use. I am buying a shangrila 5 and an extra discount would be great. PM me if you have one Thanks

In Gear Deals » GoLite Coupon Code
February 22, 6:11pm

T2 vs Cap 4
The T2 is lighter weight than the Cap4. I believe the T3 is the same as the cap4 but might be slightly heavier. The T3 has the same spacing as the T2 but with thicker fuzzy parts. Just look at ...

In GEAR » 2013 Mid Layer Hoody Roundup / Contingency Plan
February 21, 10:58pm

Heavy
In preperations for a trip as I was packing up the night before I looked around for a canister for my stove. I was sure I had a full can but I couldnt find it anywhere. The only place open was wal...

In GEAR » Examples of "Stupid Heavy"
February 21, 10:46pm

Generic list
For clothes Worn Thin baselayer top Convertsble pants or pants and light weight shorts Sunglasses Hat Trail runners Socks Packed Baselayer bottom for sleeping Extra base layer top fo...

In Gear Lists » Help with generic gear list for my dad
February 19, 11:28pm

Re: mec
At MEC the T2 is slightly lighter weight than the Cap 4, The new T3 is very close to equivalent to the Cap 4(the old T3 was an R1 equivelent) and the MEC Vega is the R1 equivalent. The T2 green ...

In GEAR » Help me find my perfect baselayer
February 19, 1:00pm

Backpackers Sangria
I like to make what we call a backpackers sangria. It is everclear, mixed with tang plus you add an asortment of dried fruit you brought. My preference is apricots, pineapple and mango.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Ultralight Cocktails
February 19, 9:53am

R1 or equiv
Getting a powerdry polertec product like an R1 or equiv plus a wind shirt works very well. I wear an MEC T2 baselayer plus the MEC Vega (R1 equivalant), plus a windshirt down to about 0f while ac...

In GEAR » Can't find a good fleece!
February 18, 8:27pm

Re: Which cannonballs should I be looking at?
There is one odd line in there "I could have used big, heavy boots, seven pound backpacks, trekking poles, or some other new-fangled implement." Is Jardine anti trekking pole? That...

In GEAR » Which cannonballs should I be looking at?
February 18, 11:23am

All Reader Reviews by Greg F

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Walmart saved my trip. I was packing up the night before I was to leave and went to grab what i thought was a full butane canister and it was empty. It was 10pm and i was leaving at 5 the next morni...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 20, 7:27pm

Mont Bell Ultra-Light Spiral Down Hugger #3 Long
I had a chance to test out my new UL Spiral down hugger #3. This is the regular version not the super stretch. It still has the diagonal baffles so it does have a little more give than an average ba...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
June 05, 11:33pm