BPL Community Profile

Greg F (GregF) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Canadian Rockies
About Me Greg F has not added a biography yet.
CityCalgary

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg F

Showing 181 - 190 of 558 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...56

Forum » Thread

WM Highlite
The WM highlite is a fully hooded bag at 16oz which might be as light as you can go in a bag with hood.

In GEAR » 2013 lightest 30-40F sleep options
February 09, 9:15pm

Re: Vegan gear
One thing about synthetic is that most of the hydrocarbons used in it are waste streams from our never ending thirst for gasoline. So is basically recycling. So the impact of a synth bag is only ...

In GEAR » Vegan Sleeping Bag Woes
February 05, 1:31am

some answers, more questions
1) How often have you washed the Bag and How did you wash it? Using a special down detergent and really good rinsing and drying may help restore it. But 10 years of daily use is probably close to...

In GEAR » Well, it's been more than a decade. Need new gear. Shells, sleeping bag, tent, etc.
February 04, 11:50am

VBL Liners
I am just starting to use VBL liners so those with more experience should be followed but to your question about getting your clothes wet inside the VBL bag. I wear my hiking base layer to sleep i...

In GEAR » Vegan Sleeping Bag Woes
February 04, 11:30am

Re: Re: baffles flaking
The question I have about the flaking is that do the original neo airs flake but we just cant see it or is this something tat only happens with the new neo airs. If it happens on both then is it r...

In GEAR » Neoair and humidity in breath??!!! - a hoax?
February 01, 7:52pm

gear
A shovel, practice building snow cave or igloo with elevated platform, 4 ft foam pad, some sort of water proof bivy, some synt hetic insulation. Depending on the lows you made need a cave for su...

In GEAR » winter emergency gear
January 29, 2:12pm

Re: WTB GoLite Shangrila 5 with nest
Bump

In Gear Swap » WTB GoLite Shangrila 5 with nest
January 28, 6:41am

WTB GoLite Shangrila 5 with nest
I am looking for a GoLite Shangrila 5 with the nest and pole. PM me if you are looking to sell one. Must be willing to ship to Canada

In Gear Swap » WTB GoLite Shangrila 5 with nest
January 27, 6:42pm

New MEC T3 is not an R1 equivalent
Just a warning that the T3 is no longer equivalent to the R1. The old version was, they kept teh name the same and lightened the fabric. It is now the same as the cap 4. The MEC Vega is now the ...

In GEAR » Active fleece hoody; R1, Piton or Cap4
January 27, 3:27pm

Screen Capture his Desktop
Take a screen capture of a persons desktop with nothing open. ctrl and prt screen on most computers. Move all of the icons into the far bottom corner as far off the screen as possible. Open Pain...

In Chaff » Computer Pranks
January 26, 12:12am

All Reader Reviews by Greg F

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Walmart saved my trip. I was packing up the night before I was to leave and went to grab what i thought was a full butane canister and it was empty. It was 10pm and i was leaving at 5 the next morni...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 20, 7:27pm

Mont Bell Ultra-Light Spiral Down Hugger #3 Long
I had a chance to test out my new UL Spiral down hugger #3. This is the regular version not the super stretch. It still has the diagonal baffles so it does have a little more give than an average ba...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
June 05, 11:33pm