Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Clayton Mauritzen (GlacierRambler) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale NW Montana
About Me Clayton Mauritzen has not added a biography yet.
StateMontana
My Website URLhttp://longlinerelease.com
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Clayton Mauritzen

Showing 181 - 190 of 898 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...90

Forum » Thread

Re: X-C Ski Pole Tube Chair
I missed this when school was starting, and just saw it now. Very impressive. I like the use of recycled materials and the overall planning and thought that went into the design. Are you plann...

In Make Your Own Gear » X-C Ski Pole Tube Chair
November 09, 2:41am

Re: Hip belt
I'm all for a true suspension. The weight--I figure it to be about 10-12 oz.--is worth it for me because I find that I like to do a lot of other things besides simply hike: fishing, for exampl...

In GEAR » Value of substantial suspension
November 02, 11:16pm

Re: Zimmerbuilt pockets on a HMG Porter The Rat Pack
Let's see some pictures when you get them.

In GEAR » Zimmerbuilt pockets on a HMG Porter The Rat Pack
November 01, 10:38pm

Re: Re: Re: Mountain Hardwear DryQ Elite guarantee
FYI, Backcountry dropped to one year too. They did the same day REI announced their change, just without an announcement or any fanfare. In fact, you wouldn't know it changed unless you read ...

In GEAR » Mountain Hardwear DryQ Elite guarantee
October 27, 9:25pm

Re: Re: New Porter water bottle pocket
Ken, delete the slash at the end. It's an error.

In GEAR » ZimmerBuilt Custom HMG Porter Water Bottle Pockets
October 24, 9:26pm

Re: Thanks
Yeah--I don't see the need for pleats. The dyneema is tough and hasn't snagged on anything. The Porter has enough of a narrow profile that it's never been an issue. I do think that...

October 24, 5:23pm

Re: New offering from HMG
I love my Zimmerbuilt pockets. I thought I might take them on and off as necessary--and I did for one trip--, but they work so well I just leave them on all the time now. They're excellent an...

October 24, 4:03pm

Cleaning Hybrid Cuben?
Now that the hybrid cuben/polyester material has been out and in use for a few years, I am curious what you all have found that works well for cleaning it. I have tried the warm water and gentle s...

In GEAR » Cleaning Hybrid Cuben?
October 21, 11:11pm

Re: Wrapping
I always wrap my quilt around me, not the pad. I use a few short lengths of bungee cord with mitten hooks on the ends to keep the bottom connected and in place. It's worked very well into the l...

In Make Your Own Gear » Your view on draft proofing a quilt
October 19, 7:50am

Re: Re: Tent options besides Nemo Obi Elite and Big Agnes Fly Creek Platnum Model?
Or the Rainbow. I don't think Henry sells the old, single-wall Moment any more. But you should be able to find one lightly used on Gear Swap.

In GEAR » Tent options besides Nemo Obi Elite and Big Agnes Fly Creek Platnum Model?
October 17, 9:48pm

All Reader Reviews by Clayton Mauritzen

Clayton Mauritzen has posted no reviews.