BPL Community Profile

Franco Darioli (Franco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Melbourne
About Me Franco Darioli has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
StateVictoria
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Franco Darioli

Showing 181 - 190 of 4981 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...499

Forum » Thread

Light pack for a female & 1-man 3-season tent for Australia (NSW particularly)
Sarah. I sent a reply to your PM but for anyone that wants to contact me re: Tarptent it is easier via franco at tarptent dot com than via PMs.

In GEAR » Light pack for a female & 1-man 3-season tent for Australia (NSW particularly)
May 02, 1:23am

Bundy......A True American Hero?
I don't care what all of you think of him, Bundy is still my hero

In Chaff » Bundy......A True American Hero?
May 01, 9:46pm

Seam Seal Job
As they say, there are many ways to skin a cat. The way we do it at TT (Henry and Co use sponge brushes I use mostly a syringe, the rest is the same) is so that you can get a seal without being to...

In GEAR » Seam Seal Job
May 01, 6:21pm

What is the lightest 2p free standing tent?
The Strato Spire 2 is not that first tent that comes to mind when freestanding is the requirement.. Anyway Marcelo,, do make sure that, since weight is the other priority, you check exactly what i...

In GEAR » What is the lightest 2p free standing tent?
May 01, 1:56am

Trail runners for human feet?
Google "last shaped like a human foot" and you will find liks like this one : http://runblogger.com/2011/03/altra-instinct-running-shoe-review-zero.html Recently I spotted in a local sh...

In GEAR » Trail runners for human feet? Bonus: Crudely drawn MS-paint foot illustration.
April 28, 9:23pm

Quilt Temps Accurate for Women?
Ratings are given assuming that an insulation layer corresponding to the air temperature is in use. REI has this on their FAQ : "When a bag is described as a "20 degree bag," it m...

In GEAR » Quilt Temps Accurate for Women?
April 28, 7:14pm

acceptance into UL backpacking. the tent!
If you are using trekking poles anyway, the SS2 does have plenty of space for your mats : (you can also get the subtitute for trekking poles called Vertical Support Pole 0.490",4.3ozx2, und...

In GEAR » acceptance into UL backpacking. the tent!
April 28, 4:29pm

thinnning silicone w/ laquer thinner?
This is how I do it : thinning silicone

In GEAR » thinnning silicone w/ laquer thinner?
April 28, 4:12pm

Tent Tech
Yes I too see a blur between say a Notch/Strato Spire with (or without...) the inner (fabric or mesh) and the shaped tarp or pyramid that so many use an inner (extra weight and cost) with... Mic...

In GEAR » Tent Tech
April 23, 4:12pm

Emberlit Fire Ant Stove - lightest stove in the world?
At 2.8 oz it is the same weight as the 2012 QiWiz Fire Fly.

In GEAR » Emberlit Fire Ant Stove - lightest stove in the world?
April 22, 7:02pm

All Reader Reviews by Franco Darioli

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Contrail
My rating is based on what this shelter was designed for, and not to be understood as part of the "best tent ever, for anybody ,anywhere" award. Most of the good points have already been co...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 07, 4:48pm