BPL Community Profile

Franco Darioli (Franco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Melbourne
About Me Franco Darioli has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
StateVictoria
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Franco Darioli

Showing 181 - 190 of 4937 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...494

Forum » Thread

Titanium kettle/pot I can suspend above a fire?
There is at least one LW version : http://www.amazon.com/TOAKS-Titanium-750ml-Bail-Handle/dp/B00EZIKUJY however because of the low weight of these pots even when fulland the fact that they all se...

In GEAR » Titanium kettle/pot I can suspend above a fire?
April 05, 11:50pm

the ultimate ultralight shelter?
Ken Re :condensation. There is a version in aluminised Cuben that will take care of that.

In Chaff » the ultimate ultralight shelter?
April 05, 4:20pm

Adding post to: "wow moment (pack cover)
Derek, you may want to read again the OP. slowly this time.

In GEAR » wow moment (pack cover)
April 05, 3:24pm

the ultimate ultralight shelter?
Light and freestanding.

In Chaff » the ultimate ultralight shelter?
April 04, 10:09pm

How to use your trekking pole strap
Bob, I had Lucy for almost 21 years, she adopted use when abondoned and pregnant with Pip , her daughter, who lived for 18.5 years. They are both resting now. My pet goldfish, maybe 15, is still...

In Philosophy & Technique » How to use your trekking pole strap
April 04, 6:46pm

Hi, yes, not all straps are created equal, even within the same brand. The ones in that video are the most comfortable for me I have another two types in BD that are not great but still they wor...

April 01, 7:35pm

Some think straps are useless , others think they are dangerous, so I shot a quick video just to show how and why I use them. Some quick tips there for novices and a bit of a Black Diamond commerc...

April 01, 6:40pm

inside color for bag/quilt
Yes, faster drying is the reason for those black interiors. Of course the ones that never get their damp or only do overnighters can happily ignore that.

In GEAR » inside color for bag/quilt
April 01, 3:17pm

HELP! MLD 475ml cup
You could look at the Snowpeak or Toaks 450 mugs. Those handles are about 20g so taking them off will give you close to the weight of the other mug. Be carefull (or not...) removing those handle...

In GEAR » HELP! MLD 475ml cup
March 30, 5:51pm

Seam sealing weight gain?
Ryan, Yes but reading your "theses shelters" comment some might have concluded that it was directed to or included TT since the discussion was focused on our brand , although it does a...

In GEAR » Seam sealing weight gain?
March 29, 4:17pm

All Reader Reviews by Franco Darioli

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Contrail
My rating is based on what this shelter was designed for, and not to be understood as part of the "best tent ever, for anybody ,anywhere" award. Most of the good points have already been co...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 07, 4:48pm