BPL Community Profile

Dondo . (Dondo) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Colorado Rockies
About Me Dondo . has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://dondo1.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dondo .

Showing 181 - 190 of 1032 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...104

Forum » Thread

Re: re: R values
Wow, great post, Ken. I'm going to bookmark this one and refer to it often.

In GEAR » Exped Downmat 7 or 9?
November 12, 8:34pm

27 Hours in Glacier Gorge
Thanks for all the positive comments, guys. It's good to know you're all reading. Randy, I'm not sure when they started the policy; I was a bit shocked when I heard about it. The r...

In Post-Trip Reports » 27 Hours in Glacier Gorge
November 12, 7:49pm

27 Hours in Glacier Gorge
New trip report at Dondo Outdoors.

In Post-Trip Reports » 27 Hours in Glacier Gorge
November 12, 5:45am

Re: Golite Shangri-La 2 Shelter: Keep it Simple Stupid
Thanks for that link, Eric. I've had my Shangri-La 2 out in 40-mph winds; it's good to know it can handle 60. John and Miguel, my 2009 version also weights 22 oz. even, including the stu...

In GEAR » Golite Shangri-La 2 Shelter: Keep it Simple Stupid
November 10, 6:41pm

VT
It's the balance that the VT frame strikes between flexibility and support that makes it so comfortable. In my experience, frameless rucksacks don't give the load the same level of support,...

In GEAR » GG Vapor Trail 1st impressions
October 30, 9:28am

Re: Smartwool boxer briefs
Thomas, I hope your Smartwool boxer briefs last longer than mine did. In less than a year they became crotchless. Here's a link to a thread in another forum discussing the issue.

In Editor's Roundtable » Ex-Officio Give-N-Go Briefs Review
October 29, 4:08pm

Re: Re: Lowepro Camera Case Toploader
I'm considering some snap links from the d-rings on the case to my pack straps, so the load is off my neck. That's the approach I use with my Lowepro Topload Zoom Mini. It works great....

In GEAR » Protecting DSLR's
October 29, 9:28am

Re: WTB: REI Roadster in any condition
PM sent.

In Gear Swap » WTB: REI Roadster in any condition
October 27, 5:14pm

Re: Re: Eagles Nest
Thanks, Tom! I'm glad you're still following the reports.

In Post-Trip Reports » Eagles Nest
October 25, 7:42pm

Eagles Nest
Thanks, Eric. I didn't know you spent time in Colorado. From what I've seen in the trip reports here, the Sierras seem awesome as well.

In Post-Trip Reports » Eagles Nest
October 21, 1:50pm

All Reader Reviews by Dondo .

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell U.L.AlpineBurrow Bag #3 Long
Nice review, Mitchell. After our discussion here about this bag back in April, I had a serious hankering after this bag. I really had no need of another bag and managed to resist until the Memorial ...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
June 29, 8:38pm

Rocky Rocky GTX Socks
Mine fit well. Size 10 slips right over a thin pair of wool socks and my size 9.5 feet. They are comfortable inside my trail runners and do what they claim to do--keep my feet warm and dry in wet, col...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
February 27, 8:01pm

Pacer Poles
Here's something I just posted at the Editor's Roundtable forum. It occured to me that it belongs here as well. Heather, here's something I posted on the TLB general discussion forum a...

In Trekking Poles
December 12, 8:28pm

Lighten Up! by Don Ladigin
This is the book I recommend to friends and folks I meet on the trail who are interested in going lighter. It's fun, unpretentious, and lays out the basic ideas in ways that are easy to understand. Do...

In Books and Media
November 23, 8:15am

Eastern Mountain Sports
Craig, good news. The last EMS store in Colorado closed a few months ago so no more tax for you. It was two miles away from my home in Denver and I miss it but I'll admit that I took full advantage o...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
November 21, 9:20pm