Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

David T (DaveT) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale David T hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me David T has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by David T

Showing 181 - 190 of 2228 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...223

Forum » Thread

death valley
Death Valley is one of my favorite places. You can either go tourist mode and drive around and see the sights for a couple days, or take on a few shorter hikes, or a longer awesome one (like Telesc...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Overnight Trip from LAX or LAS?
December 06, 11:10am

take the money and run (or... fraud)
"vague memory of a post he did a year or so ago..." Like most things Ryan and BPL "leadership", it's usually money first (poof... gone!) and then vague memories of promis...

In Packrafting » Kickstarter Project: Learn to Packraft
December 05, 9:46am

passive.
"A lot of many trails is dull brown dirt with trees all around..." Oh, those passive continental margins.

In Editor's Roundtable » The Range of Light: Fastpacking the John Muir Trail in Under a Week
November 19, 8:44pm

droning on.
We get it. You like drones and spend lots of time and money on them. When folks talk about actual encounters of them being mis-used (e.g. crashing and sinking into NPS geysers), somehow that's ...

In GEAR » Anti-Drone !
November 19, 4:34pm

ah... details.
> Haven't experienced any copters while hiking = a problem that doesn't exist to me Seems as logical as it can get Dave. It's all in the details. Clever how you add "to me&q...

In GEAR » Anti-Drone !
November 19, 3:47pm

solution
"Solution for a problem that doesn't exist, i've never seen a quad-copter on any wilderness walk i've done." Again, maybe an online logic course would help.

In GEAR » Anti-Drone !
November 19, 1:16pm

ken.
Ken, Just found another for the DNHW list. (Though perhaps eligible for an online course in logic.) TTFN.

In GEAR » Anti-Drone !
November 19, 11:23am

bear.
"Being fast doesn't mean you get to ignore the rules." +500

In Editor's Roundtable » The Range of Light: Fastpacking the John Muir Trail in Under a Week
November 19, 10:48am

anti-drone.
Mossberg 590A1.

In GEAR » Anti-Drone !
November 18, 5:02pm

drone.
> Without a flying drone behind you, how could you record your FKT for mountain biking the JMT? You could simply charge the JMT on your bike for your own self-fulfillment, and not tell a si...

In GEAR » Anti-Drone !
November 18, 4:11pm

All Reader Reviews by David T

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Squall

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:22pm

Tarptent Contrail

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:18pm