BPL Community Profile

Dave T (DaveT) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Dave T hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Dave T has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dave T

Showing 181 - 190 of 1939 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...194

Forum » Thread

angry?
angry? i just took some standard toss-off line of yours and made a silly comment using all your conspiracy theory stuff. not angry. silly. absurd. i'd suggest you look back at all your posts...

In Chaff » what to do when encountering guns on the trail
July 02, 9:29pm

prop it up.
> He's doing well in Afghanistan... and is one of the reasons we are all able to have these nice "discussions". This is the standard prop I mean ("he's defending your...

July 02, 9:14pm

props r' us
he was the first to use him as a (standard) prop in his argument, so i merely flipped it in a wholly, and i mean wholly, absurd manner. i'm extremely late to the repugnant game (drive forth by ...

July 02, 8:19pm

jobbery.
Matthew Perry just can't be stopped. He'll teabag and nutjob and new world order forever. I'm just glad his proud 'merican son is protecting our ability to talk nonsense on a ...

July 02, 2:46pm

move to Chaff
Moderator, move this to Chaff.

In On the Web » Headline: "Why does America lose its head over 'terror' but ignore its daily gun deaths?"
June 30, 9:43pm

southern sierra
Hi there. Sounds like a great trip. I did much of that area in a loop from Road's End to Mineral King and back a few years ago. One suggestion would be to use Thunder Pass to avoid dropping ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Southern Sierra, mostly off trail
June 28, 1:22pm

Kodiak.
Great trip, great video. And nice use of some Dntel! Thanks!

In Post-Trip Reports » Hiking across Kodiak Island, Alaska
June 25, 5:41pm

TRT
TRT is a different hike than something in SEKI, but it's great. 165 miles + 10 maybe in side trips (e.g. Mt. Tallac), and easily done in 7 days. A little dry on the NE and E side. Try to time t...

In Gear Swap » FS: tom harrison Tahoe Rim Trail map
June 25, 3:54pm

specificity.
Bob was gone for a while, but he seems to be back, and in full Gross effect. (Don't really want to go down the sentence parsing route, but I do think that when one says "If you wear a...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » headlamp
June 24, 11:50pm

commumity support
And here I thought nothing EVER happened with the re-organization of the forums. I mean, we've all suggested good ideas in the past, nothing happened, etc. And the only reorg that BPL can so...

In Community Support Forum » NeverWet - Has anyone ever tried this?
June 22, 7:16pm

All Reader Reviews by Dave T

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Squall

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:22pm

Tarptent Contrail

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:18pm